success?

"Um. Give me a minute to think." Jay said with a nervous tone. "We understand. This is something big. Death is on the horizon and the chances are as good as people being sent to the moon in the 1980s to 2025. So take you time, you could back away from this you know. Yeah, the never told you that." The scientist warned Jay. And the scientist was correct, these chances were slim and there was a chance to leave this or a chance to possibly die. Or suffer a worse fate. "Well, I will go in." Jay said, goodbye everyone if I don't come back he Continued with thought. "Well, step into the tube." Jay complied with the scientist and walked in to this metallic tube that was hooked up with wires from the top, it seemed to be electric. "Heh, I will sure to send all of your friends your regards. But before you die I will tell you this. You were never going to be a super soldier, none of the test subjects were, it was just an excuse for us to kill future soldier. Sure not the most effective for killing off one at a time, but it will soon have an effect great enough. You will understand soon. Goodbye, Jay... Where is you last name? Doesn't matter." Jay froze while those words were said from the scientist. He tried to get out but it was too late, the scientist pulled a switch. Of course it was long, red and had three handles attached to the wall and he just flipped it up and the tube lit up with blue  light. After a full minute of screams from the tube the light and the screens stopped. The scientist said think him and his own guard were alone "They wanted a weapon, but they won't get one. Heh, they call this a black ops division. Not even close for not knowing what happens in your own base..." He slowed down when he saw something stand up in the tube. "Get your gun ready, I'm opening it." The guard held up his gun pointing it a the figure through the window of the tube. The scientist opened the hatch and the guard started shooting, obviously getting a grunt from whoever it was in the tube at this point. No-one was there. Then the guard dropped his gun and fell to the ground. "W-what... Who is there? Show yourself!" "You wouldn't if you saw what I look like." The figure said behind the scientist before stabbing him with a knife. "Where did I get this. Nah it doesn't matter still worked." This dark figure said. "I hate that I did not just back off, but things could have gone better. Even though he almost killed me. Or am I dead already? Well I may have to play dead for awhile anyways. First to find a new pair of clothes." Jay? Looked at the armor and cloths of the guard. "This will do."