Massie Block, LBR (A Clique Fanfic)

Massie Block, along with her 4 friends Alicia, Dylan, Kristen, And Claire, has always been the most popular girls at school, and she was the leader. In the middle of eight grade, Massie's dad lost his job and they had to move to England. One month later Massie's dad got a better job, so they moved back to Westchester, New York. Massie plans were simple: to go back to OCD, re-join The Pretty Committee, and go back to ruleling OCD. But when Massie goes back, she finds out there is no longer the Pretty Committee, and her friends are scattered within different cliques. And the Forever Four, a new clique, are now the most popular girls in school. And they hate Massie.

For the first time in her life, Massie finds herself fighting to be at the top.

Massie: Comes back to OCD, and now, according to the Forever Four, is a LBR. But Massie is determined to get back on top.

Alicia: Stuck as a beta in the Forever Four. When will she ever be a alpha?

Dylan: Now hangs out with Strawberry and Kori. Is planning to ditch them for Massie.

Kristen: Switched her soccer ball for pom-poms. She decided that now she's rich, she decided she no longer needs Massie.

Claire: Is done, done, and done with being bossed around in any clique, so she's now hanging out with Layne, Meena, and Heather.

I'll make the next chapter once I get at least 1 comment.