The Mortal World

Noah gets off the test table in his new human body, he walks over to the mirror and looks at himself in the mirror before screaming "I'M SO SMALL!!!" He turned to his parents who were now towering over him, they laid down letting their son say goodbye before the royal family gets him to send Noah through the portal to the Mortal World.

A few minutes later the Queen and King walk in, next to them is the Prince. He was also turned to a human to be sent to the mortal world. Just by the prince's arua Noah could tell Prince Evan was a dominant dragon. Noah shuddered a little as the prince neared him. Noah's mom held a small bottle in her giant claw, she hands it to Noah for mating season. Evan approached Noah and they both bowed.

"I'm Prince Evan, but you can call me Evan. My parents have arranged a place for both of us to stay. As of today we will be living together."

Noah stood there in complete shock staring at Evan. Evan put his hand on the small of Noah's back, Noah lightly jumped beginning to walk as asked. When they got to the portal Evan turned to Noah one last time.

"We will be living in LA it's in the United States."

Noah nodded going through the portal. He wound up at the house in front of the front door. Evan appeared behind Noah, Noah jumped in slightest surprise.

"Ho ahead and go inside well be staying here, we started school in the morning."

Noah isn't really one to talk so he silently walked inside, he expecting butlers and maids to be lined up at the front door but no one was there. Evan walked in after Noah.

"You still haven't told me your name..."

Noah stood there for a second before looking at Evan, Noah bowed deeply.

"I-it's.....No-Noah.." Noah spoke softly to the prince.

Evan softly laughed. "Well Noah, your room is upstairs third door on the right. There will be clothes for you, that's what all the measurements were for."

Noah nodded and headed upstairs to his room. Noah began looking through his new clothes. He looked over to the queen sized bed and seeing on it are his school things along with a cellphone. A few seconds after picking up the cellphone trying to figure out how it works Evan knocked on Noah's room door.

"May I come in?" Noah slightly jumped hearing the knock on his door. "Y-yeah.." Evan slowly opens the door looking at Noah sitting on the bed holding the cellphone.

"The staff is making dinner it will be done shortly, I'll teach you how to use that after a proper dinner. Your bathroom is right there."

Evan points to the white door in the room. "Th-thanks" Noah stands up leaving the phone on his bed, holding his hands together. He looks at the floor shyly. "Need me to show you the way to the dinning room?" Evan asks.

Noah shyly nods "y-yeah." Evan softly chuckles, he walks out of Noah's room. Noah makes sure to follow Evan as they head to the dinning room. Dinner has already been set of the table ready for them to eat. They both sit at the table, Evan fills up his whole plate leaving no space for anymore food. Meanwhile there is hardly anything on Noah's plate. They both silently eat until Evan starts talking again.

"How come you don't talk much? Do you not like me?" Evan keeps his eyes on his plate. "No...i-its...that...you are...th-the prince" Noah talkd softly to the prince once again. "I'm a type 3 dragon...I'm no sipposed to be near y-you" Noah stares at his empty plate. "That was at our world, we are at the mortal world now." Evan looks up to Noah before getting up and walking over to Noah.

Evan gently grabs Noah's chin making Noah look at him. "I know you're a submissive dragon, I can smell it..." Noah begins to panic, he always wanted to keep it a secret from everyone especially the prince. Noah removes his chin from Evan's hand before running up to his room. Evan wanted to stop Noah but he figured it would be better to leave the smaller dragon alone for now. Noah closes his room door making sure to lock it. He has tears running down his cheeks, he grabs a pair of underwear, shorts, and a T-shirt before getting in the shower to cook down.

Noah gets out of the shower and gets dressed and walks out of the bathroom. Noah sits on his bed and once again picks up the cellphone. He shortly figures out how to use it. He then makes an email to get apps and a YouTube account. He sees the headphones and plugs them into the phone, he then starts listening to music. He softly hums along to the songs before hearing a slight knock. He pauses the music, unlocks and opens the door only to see Evan.

"Noah please listen.." Noah nods standing aside letting Evan in his room. Evan walks in sitting on Noah's bed. Noah sits in the small chair by his bed.

"I'm sorry for bringing that up about you, you have been wanting to keep it a secret from everyone." Noah nodded and fiddled with his thumbs. "It's okay...I-I just don't want dominants ch-chasing me...." Noah softly sighs. "I can see why you dont want people to know how." Evan gets up headin out of Noah's room. "I'll come wake you up in the morning for school." Noah nodded placing his backpack on the small chair. Evan shuts Noah's bedroom door. Evan then goes down the hall to his room. Noah plugs his phone into the charge before drifting off to sleep.

~Next Morning~

Evan gently knocks on Noah's door before walking in.  Evan walks over to an adorable sleeping Noah.  He gently shakes Noah and softly speaks. "Noah it's time to get up,  we start school today." Noah makes a few noises before stretching and opening his eyes.  "Ok...okay I'm up" Noah yawns loudly stretching some more before getting out of bed.

Noah's clothes are all messed up,  his hair stands in all different directions.  Evan softly laughs at the smaller dragon before walking out of Noah's room. Noah walks over to his closet rummaging through his clothes. He picks a salmon colored T-shirt to match his hair,  he also pulls on a l dark green plaid long sleeve shirt over his T-shirt. He pulls on a pair of black skinny jeans. Noah grabs his bookbag before walking downstairs for breakfast. Evan sits in his seat slowly eating his breakfast, reading a book. Noah sits in his seat, setting his bookbag next to his seat.

"Good morning Noah" Evan looks up from his book and softly smiles.  "Morning" Noah softly smiles back. They both soon finish their breakfast. "Would you like me to give you a ride to school instead of taking the bus?" Evan asks Noah,  holding his car keys.  "Sure...." Noah grabs and puts his bookbag on,  heading outside to the car.  Evan follows Noah to the car. Evan gets in the drivers seat as Noah gets in the passenger seat. Evan pulls out of the driveway, driving to the school. Noah quickly gets out and scurried away, he walks into the front door of the school. Noah found his locker, he puts the books he doesn't need for class in his locker. One of the jocks stands in front of Noah.

"Mmm,  if it was you I wouldn't mind doing a guy." Noah backed up into his locker, looking up to the jock. The jock put a his hand on the locker next to Noah's head. Evan was heading to his locker, when he saw a jock about to kiss Noah. Evan growled lowly and walked over to the jock.  Evan slams the jock into the locker. "Don't you ever touch him...." Noah looks at Evan before scurrying away to his first block/period class.  Evan punches the lockers before walking off.....

Word count: 1377!!  Well that's the end of chapter One please tell me what you think.  You guys are amazing 💕😍💕😍.