Page 5

Tweek arose the next morning to the smallest bit of light peering in through the window blinds. He glanced around. Craig was still lying in his bed across the room. Passed the fuck out. Tweek thought to himself. He then glanced at the digital clock by his bed. It read 5am. No wonder Craig was still asleep.

Tweek threw his legs over the side of his bed, eyes red and puffy, black hair scrunched up. He was exhausted. He and Craig had spent the entire night catching up. Though Craig did seem rather cold. He rubbed his eyes and yawned, standing and stumbling tiredly over to the bathroom. There, he got into the shower. Tweek could have went back to bed if he wanted to, he didn't have but one class today and that wasn't until six pm. Tweek also didn't have to be at work until nine. He still had about 4 hours left.

As Tweek showered, the Bathroom filled with steam. he glanced down at the water draining past his feet. the water had a black tint to it, the color washing from his hair. He'd almost forgotten about that. He Grew tired of seeing the depressing shade and got out of the shower earlier than he'd planned.

Drying his hair roughly with a towel, he secretly wished that the color would just go away. He then dried the rest of his body, wrapping the towel around his waist. After that, he crouched down and opened the cabinet under the sink, Grabbing the blow dryer. He instantly jolted at the sound of the door slamming.He hit his head on the cabinet door on his jump. "Fuck-!" He yelped, rubbing the back of his head.As he stood, he saw himself in the mirror. He froze.

He was disgusted.

Shabby, Black hair. It stuck up every which way. He'd have to straighten it if he wanted to be seen with Onyx. He lo oked at his face. Black eyeliner ran under his eyes.Black eyeliner that he forgot he was wearing the day before. His ears were even pierced. And his stomach? He hadn't eaten in days. He Twitched once, glancing around for his clothes. Shit. He didn't grab clothes.

Tweek peeked his head out of the bathroom. Craig was gone. His clothes were on the floor and his closet was wide open. He probably, Tweek Guessed, Ran off in a hurry. But why at 5:15 am...?

        Now walking up the sidewalk, hands shoved in his pockets from the cold, Tweek glanced up at his Family's coffee shop. His first instinct was to look at the windows, The goths were not there. Much to Tweeks relief. His hair still stuck out everywhere, unstraightened, black as pitch He wore no makeup, having a clean face, and a button up green shirt, in which he fumbled.His shirt was buttoned incorrectly.

        He opened the unlocked doors of Tweek Bros. Coffee, nodding in hello to his fellow friend, Heidi, who was standing at the corner, making herself a frappe' since the coffee shop was dead empty.Heidi seemed to simply shake her head and sigh, looking at Tweek. "Your hair was so Bright. Your Dad would hate to see it now." Tweek frowned, but he couldn't be mad at her, it was true. Tweek ran a hand through his hair, sighing and keeping quiet. as he reached up to a coat hanger to grab his white apron, he heard the jingle of the doors bell sound behind him. He ignored it, Expecting to turn around and see the goths, but he was met with something strange.

          As Tweek spun on his heel, he saw only Firkle. His left brow rose in confusion. Firkle was never separated from the group.He looked exhausted. his chest rose and fell as if he'd just ran a hundred mile dash.  "Firkle?"

          Firkle shook his head and put a hand over his chest to catch his breath. , licking at his chapped, black-lipstick-stained-lips. "Pete...he-" Tweeks eyes widneed, and he stepped closer to the counter and leaned over it to firkle. "C'mon, Whats happened, Man?" he earged the small goth boy. "They're after me.. dont ask. i-" The sound of a rusty car engine roared and it was very recognizable. Tweek grabbed firkles sleeve and lead him around the counter to behind it and made him crouch down under it, making sure he'd stay. And not to his surprise, Henrietta, Micheal, and Pete walked in.

          They asked no questions about Firkle. The boy stayed quiet under the counter. They were there for a solid ten Minuets. Tweek served them coffee and donuts(and he ate as well, having being starved) and sent them on their way, they didnt even Treat Tweek as usual. Not even Pete.

          Firkle was returned home safely after Tweeks Shift, But he still wasn't made aware of what had happened.

________________________________________________________________________________

          Later

          "So the Twink is your Roommate, huh?" The sound of a high Kenneth McCormick echoed through the Dorm room of Craig and Tweeks.

          "Yeah, Coincidence" Craig sighed, though he wasn't bothered by it.  He simply layed on the floor, head in Kenny's lap as he looked up at the raspy, beat up blonde boy who smoked a blunt above him. Kenny rolled his eyes and grumbled. "Bullshit. You requested it. Things like this dont just happen, Craig." Kenny scoffed. Craig stayed silent for a while, the sat up and grabbed the blunt from kenny, putting it out in an ashtray which sat on Craigs bed. "Out." He demanded.

          Kenny Smirked and slowly stood, stepping closer to Craig and putting the palm of his hand on the wall behind him. "Or what, Tucker?" He teased. Craig growled and shoved him back. "You're being a dick. To me and even Tweek. Now get out, i'm not dealing with it today." Kenny stood there for a moment before a look of sharp anger came onto his face. "I see how it is. Youre sleepin' with that twitch bitch, huh?" Kenny snapped, Throwing his lighter at the wall behind Craig. "No! what the H-" Kenny stormed out of the room before Craig could finish.