Tracy Beaker Returns - The survival Weekend - Johnny and Jody

Liam’s POV

I woke up at half eleven, and saw some post on the floor. I picked it up and walked into the kitchen to find my brother making us toast. I love living here, it’s amazing, such freedom! The only freedom I’ve had in my life. I searched through the post as I bit some of my Nutella toast. Bills, Bills, Bills, more bills… and then right at the bottom of the pile there was some post for me! It was the first post I’d ever got here, I ripped it open full of excitement. “What’s that?” Jake asked, I looked up at him and smiled, I felt like a six year old on Christmas morning! I pulled out the contents of the envelope; it was an invite to some DG reunion, some ‘survival weekend’! Should be a laugh, I’ll be there!

Tyler’s POV

I was woken up by Rick jumping on me, shouting about an invite from Mike! “We’re invited back, we can see everyone again! Johnny, Tee, Jody and the others!” He gave me a golden envelope with my name and the address of Burnywood on it. I opened it, excited about what I would find. I opened the letter and read it aloud…

Dear Tyler Lewis

You are invited to the ElmTree house survival weekend on the 19th February 2013-21st February 2013. You need to arrive at ElmTree house at 10:30 on Monday 18th February, and we shall leave for Hill End at exactly 9am on Tuesday 19th September. The weekend will let you catch up with friends and teach you lots of survival skills.

RSVP- 6667688 736762983

Mike Milligan

I read it several more times before the news sunk in! I was going to see all my friends back at ElmTree for the best weekend of my life! Johnny, Tee, Jody, Carmen, Elektra… They’ll all be there! This is going to be amazing!

Lily’s POV

I’d been training Shadow for months and it looked like it was finally paying off! He dived onto my bed at 7:30am with a golden envelope hanging from his mouth. I tugged it out of his mouth, unfortunately he hadn’t learnt how to ‘drop’. I was nervous about who the letter would be from, after all the only friends I have are from the dumping ground. It turns out it was from the dumping ground, a big reunion! Should be great to see Carmen, Tee, Johnny and Jody again. Then it hit me, Rosie and Poppy were going to be there! Within seconds I was in tears of joy, I hadn’t seen them in months. Christie wasn’t too keen on me seeing them since we went to the park with Dad without her permission. I mean, who does she think she is? Oh well, I’m going to see them again now. In just a few weeks time!

Toby’s POV

My foster mum, Jenny walked into my room at the normal time to wake me up. But today she was holding a golden envelope; I leaped out of bed and grabbed it! I tore it open, unable to contain my excitement. I was shocked as I read the first few sentences, and my face must have shown this because Jenny asked me what it was. “It’s an invite for a ElmTree house reunion at ‘Hill End’! Can I go, please, please, please, PLEASE!” I gave her the invite and is stared at her, waiting for her response “Of course you can!” I was overwhelmed with happiness. All of my friends together, for the whole weekend!

AN: hi! hope ur liking it so far, plz read my other story! This is for KIA PEGG and JOE MAW to say thanks for all the replies on twitter and all ur support! <3

I DON'T OWN TRACY BEAKER RETURNS OR THE BBC! AND THIS STORY IS COPYRIGHT (ALL RIGHTS RESERVED) SO DON'T COPY!! ;-D