The Big Surprise...

AN: for Kia Pegg and Joe Maw, hope u like it guys! i'll make a cover soon and I DONT OWN TBR OR THE BBC! :D so yeah, keep reading! sorry that its so short guys :/

Chapter 2- The Big Surprise!

Jody’s POV

I woke up at about 8 and went downstairs to have breakfast. Tracy and Johnny were already in the kitchen eating “Hi Jody, sleep well?” Johnny asked, cheerfully. “Yeah, thanks!” Johnny was like a brother to me, sometimes he was a bit over protective but recently we’ve started spending loads of time together. I put some bread in the toaster and got some Nutella out of the cupboard, Nutella on toast, my favourite! “Apparently there’s a big surprise today! Tracy was just telling me about it.” Johnny said to me as the toaster popped. “Really? Tracy, what’s happening?” I asked, suddenly struck with curiosity. Tracy looked at me blankly as she said “There is something to look forward to today, but I can’t say any more than that!”

Johnny’s POV

Tracy wouldn’t tell us anything else, but she said we had to make sure everyone was in the living room at 10am sharp. Jody and me started rounding people up at 9:30, Tee was still in bed – she’s so lazy sometimes! Elektra was in the living room, watching rubbish on the TV! EastEnders, I think – I never liked watching soaps. Kitty, Tish and Harry were still asleep so I let Jody wake them up, I doubt they’d be too happy to see me first thing in the morning, and Jody is much sweeter than me! We went into Gus’ room and found him happily writing in his notebook. I swear I’ll never understand that kid! Now there was just one person left, Saph! I knocked on her door, and there was no reply. Me and Jody ran downstairs to get Tracy to walk her up, we all know what Saph is like in the morning – and its not pleasant.

Jody’s POV

We were all squished onto 1 sofa, facing the door. I was in between Tee and Johnny, I don’t think Tee likes me much anymore because we all know Johnny prefers me to Tee. I try to avoid her when I can, but usually she just acts like I don’t exist, which I’m fine with. Mike and Gina walked in and told us we were all in for a big surprise, Johnny was grinning from ear to ear because it was his birthday tomorrow. I’d got him a new T-shirt saying ‘Live 4 Today’ on it, and some chocolate. Mike announced we were all going on a survival weekend, and we all started chatting and asking questions. “QUIET!” He shouted, and suddenly the room fell silent, but I could here Tracy muttering in the hallway, I wondered who she was talking to but before I had time to ask, Mike said “Ok, we thought going on a survival weekend would be a great team-building experience but we decided we should invite a few special visitors! Liam?” Liam casually strolled into the room and everyone was overwhelmed to see him. Saph ran up too him and hugged him, we knew she was just being friendly but none of us could resist going ‘woo-ooo’! Saph, wasn’t too happy about that.

Johnny’s POV

Saph and Liam would’ve walked off straight away if they were allowed, but Mike insisted on them staying. Mike quietened us all down before calling the next name “Frank?” Frank walked in, and walked straight over to see Liam and Saph. We all gave him a casual “Hi, how’s it going?” but he was happy enough just to be with them. We were all in suspense about who the next person would be, after all – we have a lot of kid’s coming and going! “Carmen?” Carmen ran in, grinning from ear to ear, Carmen barely had a chance to walk through the door before Tee had ran up and hugged her! Tee and Carmen sat down on the sofa opposite me, and Saph, Liam and Frank were sat on the pool table chatting. I was hoping Toby would be coming back but I was hoping he wasn’t, too. We were great friends before he got fostered and then he couldn’t be bothered to pick up the phone and ring me! I don’t know if we would still be good friends anymore anyway.