Chapter 18

Vincent's POV
Today was Friday the best day of the week so far. We slept in and missed school. Brooke rolls over surprisingly happy.
"Ready to see your room kitten?"
"Yeah whatever."
"Thanks for all the enthusiasm." I say rolling my eyes.
"Your welcome"
"Ready to do your one task?"
"Yeah what is it?"
"You have to get the same tattoo as me."
She groans in response before she gets up and leaves for her bedroom. I get up and walk behind her. When she unlocks her room only three words fall from her mouth.
"Oh my god."
I really did a good job. I hope She likes it.
"So?"
"Very well done Vincent I like it."
I laugh knowing she's hiding her enthusiasm.
"Get ready so we can go get tattooed."
Brooks already waiting in the car for me. I put the address into the GPS and she drives quickly throw the crowded streets. How did she even get a licence? Soon after we reach the tattoo parlour I tell josh an old friend of mine what tattoo where both getting. Brooke's nervous cause she always plays with her fingers when she is. I blindfold her eyes and help her lie down on the chair.
One of my older friends john comes and does mine. I didn't need a blindfold because I know how much it's gonna hurt and stuff. Meanwhile Brooke whined about it hurting her esophagus made me laugh. Soon after it was done it was time to reveal The tattoo to Brooke. To be honest it looks great. It made her look ten times more sexy. At least I think she does. I make the two men leave the room and get an alcohol pad from the desk and rub it over her neck. I remove her eye mask and ask her if she's ready. She nods her head yes. I give her a mirror and her reaction was priceless.
"It's cute and all but now I look like I'm related to you." She laughs.
"That was the point kitten."
Brooke's POV
I go home and head straight to the washroom in my bedroom. I fill up the tub with water and add a lot of scented bubbles. I strip out of my clothes and enter the bath tub. I'm using my phone when I get a snap from Vincent on Snapchat. It was a picture of the tattoo we just got. It said "Devil doesn't sleep"

All of a sudden mike opens the washroom door causing me to drop my phone into the tub

"EVER HEARD OF KNOCKING?" I say angrily.
"Sorry I just came to work on the project Mr. Brian assigned us both."
He came and sat at the corner of the tub taking out his phone discussing the main details with me.
"Your lucky my phones waterproof." I say laughing as I place it onto the side.
He dips his feet in as he bends down to play with the bubbles. Soon after Vincent appears and he stands in the door shocked. I didn't notice him standing there at first but once me and mike finished our extremely funny topic about Katy and all the men she's fucked I see Vincent standing there with his arms crossed.
"What the fucks going on in here?" Asks Vincent surprised.
"Vincent please don't jump to conclusions." I say annoyed.
"If you don't want me to jump to conclusions then what the fuck do you want me to do? My wife's practically naked with a boy sitting 5 inches away from her?" He says through gritted teeth.
"Vincent shut the fuck up okay? He's only hear to discuss today's assignment nothing more you know I'm not interested in mike." I say rolling my eyes.
"Yes you are. I don't want to see you ever again just leave." He shouts.
"I will. But this is my house."
"Mines too now."
"I'll gladly leave then Vincent."
"Good I don't want to see you ever again you two faced bitch. Fuck men over you little slut. I thought I could trust you after all we've been through." He states.
"Mike can you leave just text me the details."
"Yeah of course see you." Says mike as he exits the room.
I rinse off and put on a fresh outfit.
I don't need to pack any clothes I'll buy new ones. I grab my car keys and on my way out I see Vincent sitting in a chair with his face in his palms. He kept repeating "Why did I ever trust her? All girls ever do is fuck your feelings up."
I close the door and rush to my car. I reverse out of the parking lot and drive to wherever these streets took me. It felt like I was just going in circles no matter how far I drove. His words kept ringing in my head I don't know why. Maybe it was because nobody's ever said such a thing to me? Let's face reality. It hurt because I cared about what he thought about me. I was attached to him. I could go to any of my 7 houses in LA but no. I'll just check in to a hotel it'll keep me away from all of the nostalgia and he won't come back to look for me then. I check into the best hotel in LA which luckily was only a fifteen minutes drive away from my high school. I lie down in bed and let my thoughts run wild. Maybe it hurts so much because sometimes you can't let go of what's making you sad, because it was the only thing that made you happy. I never realized how hurt I was that a tear just fell from my eye. The last time I cried was 4 months ago. When my father was killed. I never liked crying but today I let my emotions get the best of me. I couldn't be bothered. I was just so dammed hurt At the moment I couldn't give two shits if I felt weak or vulnerable. All I knew was I missed Vincent. And people will always take me for granted even if I'm the innocent one. They'll always believe I did them wrong but in reality it was all just a big misunderstanding.