yule ball date

The yule ball had just been announced and Draco knew who he would ask. Meanwhile Pansy knew he would ask her.
*Pansy's POV*
"Blaise you ship them as much as I do maybe a little less but come on please help!!!" I said bugging Blaise. "Fine but we need to get two Gryffindors in with us!" He said. Finnaly! I'd been trying for weeks to help me get Draco with her know for the two Gryffindors.

*Harry's POV*
"Ron you ship them as much as I do maybe a little less but come on please just help me get them together!" I whisper shout to Ron. "Fine!" He replies. "But we need two Slytherins!" Finnaly he agreed but he is right. Ohh I know who we could get the help of! I'll send a letter tonight to her dorm!

*Pansy POV*
After discussing the plans to get the two together I went back to my dorm. When I entered I saw a snowy white owl sitting on my bed. I went up to it and it rubbed its head on my outstretched hand. I picked up the letter and saw another one fall of the back of the one I was holding. One I regonized as Ginny's writing the other one I couldn't tell. I decided to read the other letter. I opened it and noticed how the writing was scruffier on the inside. It read 'dear Parkinson
We (me and Ron) would like your help setting a couple up for a yule ball date. If you want to know more please meet us at the ROR at 8:30,
From harry' interesting. I think I'll go I have and hour and a half to rest so I'll be fine. I look at the other letter and wonder why Ginny couldn't come and ask me personally. I open the letter and read ' dear flower (my nickname she gave me) I need your help getting mione and mal- Draco to go to the yule ball together, please help! Meet me at ror 7:45.
Love gin' that girl really knows me. I'll Go but 35 mins to get ready to meet her god, I hate her but love her so. I grabbed a silk silver dress and some simple makeup and rushed to get ready. After 30 hurried minutes I snuck out dragging Blaise with me. "pans?" He asked. "What!" I snapped back. "Why you so dressed up to see weaslette?" he asked. Ahh shit I forgot to tell him we were dating. "um none of your business and use that name again and your dead. She has a name and it is Ginny. Hurry or we'll be late!" I said. Once on the seventh floor I walked passed the wall twice thinking 'I need to meet gin'. Once the door appeared I pulled him and instantly said, "got the letter late cause we were planning the same b-" I got cut of by her hand. "not in front of my brothers!" She whispered into my ear. I simple nodded. I looked around and saw Ron, Harry, Fred and George. "Right Draco is going to ask me to the ball which I hate but will except. When Ron asks Hermione to the ball she should say yes. OK meet here in a week!" I said about an hour later. I looked at Ginny and winked. She lightly blushed. As we were the last ones there I gave her a quick kiss but Fred, George and Blaise walked in. I turned as red as Gin's hair and so did she. God I hated them sometimes . "Ha told you so!!!" Shouted blaise. God I'm gonna kill him. I heard the clinking of coins. "You bet on us?!!!!!" Shouted gin. "Some brothers you are!!" I shouted as ginny ran off. I ran after her. "Gin do you want me to punch them for you? " I asked as I caught up to her. She didn't respond. "Actually that's miones thing! What could I do? I know kick them!" I said earning a laugh from her. "You know I told mione about us, you could team up and beat the life out of them!" Ginny said. I nodded and said "not their life but maybe I'll kick the shit out of them!" God I hated the Weasley twins!
I went back to the Slytherin dorms and found Blaise. "follow me!" I said harshly. On our way out Draco stopped me. "Pans I was wondering if you'd go to the ball with me?" He asked. "I'll think about it Dray. Right know I need to find a couple people see you later!" I said walking out. I found 'Mione and motioned her to follow me. She nodded. Soon we had the Weasley twins each by an ear. Blaise by the wrist. "Mione can you find Gin and bring her here even if you have to drag her?" I asked. "Sure Pans I'll bring lover girl!" She said with a smirk. I turned to the three. And motioned to the sofa. "You idiots! You think you can bet on you little sister and her girlfriend! Your pigs, idiotic pigs! I hate your guts!" I shouted just as Draco walked in. "Perfect!" I said sarcastically. "Will you leave for a bit, babe I have some business to attended to!" I shouted annoyed. "Fine but one kiss?" He asked. "No!" I shouted. Kicking him out and silencing the room just in case. "Woow-" said George. "-she's-" said Fred. "-A keeper!" They said together. "SHUT IT!" I shout at the three. They nodded looking scared. "Your only sister has been crying her eyes out because of you! You can't bet on your own family in times like this! Cocktail's seventh brother could be siriusly injured!" I shouted nt relizing I used Gin's nickname. "Who's cocktail?" They both asked. I went bright red. But as they asked that the two girls entered. "I am!" Cocktail said. She had red puffy eyes and it broke my heart to see her like this. I gave her a hug and a quick kiss. Then I looked at the three boys. "You three are idiotic selfish pigs!" Me and Mione shouted.

After another hour it was just me and ginny in an apartment like area. We were sat on a sofa relaxing she was reading for her test tomorrow and I was planning more for the dramione ball plan as we called it. Ron had asked Hermione to the ball and she said yes. Draco thought I was going with him but really I was taking Cocktail. "Flower?" She asked. "Mhm?" I responded. "I love you," she said. I smiled. "I love you more cocktail," I responded she giggled and went to the bedroom. I followed and we went to bed.

It was three days before the ball. "Mione!" Ginny yelled. She came running in. "Yes?" She asked. "I can't go with you," Ron said simply. "But someone else can!" Cocktail said. "Just wait here whilst we go get him!" I said.

Me and gin ran to the Slytherin common room and grabbed Draco away from his cronies. "I can't go with you as I have..." I started. Gin looked at me and I nodded. We kissed right there in front of him. "A girlfriend!" Ginny finished. He looked shocked. "But you can go with your other crush! !!" I said.

*Draco's POV*
I palled. How did they know I liked Hermione. Breath. "She's waiting for the guy that can be her date in the room of requirements. Follow us!" Weaslette said grabbing Pansy's hand. Pansy giggled and moved her arm over the gingers shoulder walking like a dream couple. ( Pansy's right hand held Ginny's left hand whilst her left arm went over Ginny's shoulder and Ginny's arm went over Pansy's shoulder. Ginny was on the right)

I followed them all the way to the ROR gagging at there relationship whenever they did something. "Malfoy look presentable. Oh and I need to cover you with this cloak. It's an invisibility cloak," Weaslette said. I simply nodded. She put the cloak over me and walked forward. I followed them them into the ROR and saw Hermione on the sofa that had appeared. "He's under harry's invisibility cloak. Who do you think it is?" Pansy asked. She went into thinking. "Malfoy, Nott or Terry bott? " she said. Everyone looked shocked. I was revealed and I smirked at her reaction. "No way!" She said jumping up and tackling me down to the ground and kissing me. I kissed back. After a couple seconds I pushed her off. "Save it for the yule ball babe," I said.
I finally had a yule ball date.

*Hermione's POV*

It was the day of the ball and I was preparing in the ROR with the lover girls, the greengrass sisters, the patil twins and lavender who was going with some hufflepuff that I didn't know. In total that was eight bathrooms and bedrooms and one lounge. "Mione? You done yet? Everyone is waiting on you!" Ginny yelled through the door. "I haven't done my makeup yet!" I yelled. She pulled the door open and looked at my dress. "It should be green not pink or blue!" She said as I changed the colour. "Fine I'll change it to green!" I said leaving the room.
*Later that night*
Me and Draco were dancing and I could feel Krum's eyes on me. He had asked me an hour after Ron and I, obviously, said no. He ended up going with fleur who, earlier that day, had been dared to say yes to the next boy to ask her to the ball by me. Me and Draco were being watched by almost everyone with disapproving glares. The song finished and another slow song started. Out of the corner of my eye I could see Pansy and Ginny dancing. " I love you Hermione, " Draco said. I looked up at him and smiled. "I love you to Draco,"
I replied leaning in to kiss him.
It was soft, sweet and short. So romantic. Just how I wanted my first kiss to be. "STOP!" I heard a thick bulgarian accent say. "She is meant to be my date! Not yours you pureblood supremis!" Krum continued. He lifted his arm to punch Draco when I got in the way. "I never liked you krum. I love Draco not you we are nothing more than aqquinteces!" I shouted. If anyone wasn't looking they sure as hell are know. "KRUM YOU SAID YOU LOVED ME!" roared a fierce voice. I looked to the source to see cho Chang comforting a distroute Susan Bones. I just grabbed Draco's hand and left. I had my dream yule ball date.