12 drivers, one common goal

The are the drivers who are going to apart of the Xfinity Series Chase:
1) William Byron.
2) Justin Allgaier.
3) Ryan Reed.
4) Jeremy Clements.
5) Elliott Sadler.
6) Daniel Hemric.
7) Brennan Poole.
8) Cole Custer.
9) Matt Tifft.
10) Blake Koch.
11) Brendan Gaughan.
12) Michael Annett.
The Chase for the Xfinity Series championship is a 7 race elimination race playoff. The first round is Kentucky, Dover and Charlotte. You have to win one of those 3 races or run up front a lot and get good finishes. At Charlotte we go from 12 to 8, which is a loss of 4 guys. The points are reset after Charlotte, then the 2nd final round is Kansas, Texas, and Phoenix. After Phoenix we grow from 8 guys to 4, which means the 4 drivers who advance are the championship 4. After Phoenix the points are reset and then the rage that will determine the 2017 NASCAR Xfinity Series Champion is at Homestead Miami Speedway!!!!!!!!!!!!! Which ever championship guy finishes the highest out of his 3 other competitors is the champion!!!!! He must either win the race or finish higher then his other 3 competitors. The unique thing about the NASCAR playoffs is that there are still drivers who aren't in the Chase still racing and anyone one of them can take a victory away from a Chase driver. The 12 drivers who make the Chase have 1 common goal, to be the 2017 champion! Let the playoffs begin!!!!
I hope Justin Allgaier, Matt Tifft, Ryan Reed, or William Byron is the 2017 champion!
#allgaiernation
#tifftnation
#reednation
#byronnation