'Meeting The Cast'

Zander.
"Hi there I'm Zander...I have a abusive past but things will change...I hope....I get targeted by bullies because I'm gay... Also I have a over protected sister named Ella she's fine that I'm Gay she only sees the good side of me...I mean I never have a bad side so yea...I'm a but emotional too...But I'll get threw. Now to see my Crush in the series."

Liam.
"Hi there I'm Liam I tend to be straight around girls and gay around guys. I'm not gay I'm also not straight I'm Bisexual. Well I like white flowers and pink ones I mostly just make a flower crown out of them. Also if you Hurt Zander i will Fucking kill you! Cuz I like him but at the beginning I didn't...Well now to meet Ella."

Ella.
"Hi I'm Ella I'm Zanders sister I am over protected about him because he got abused my my parents and Bullies.. And I think that evey guy he dates will be like that so I keep him safe. I'm in karate and I will Hurt the person that makes my brother sad. Also I'm straight as a ruler NOT THE BENDY KIND! And now to meet my Crush!"

Jacob.
"Sup I'm Jacob I have a crush on Ella!
Just don't tell her that. Also I'm straight if you make Her cry I will never forgive you. I will fucking tear you apart and leave you to rot!"

Austin.
"Hi I'm Austin and I am just one of those depressed kids that end up being Gay and get kicked out of your own home. I used to be Liam's boy before Zander came I'm not angry I can move on but later on in the series I'll find a perfect somebody that could save my fall."

Oliver.
"Hi there I'm Oliver I was straight until Austin came around he Made me what I am I mean I do like him but I get introduced later on. Well Let our Love Adventures begin In love at first Sight!"

(Hi there I love making book covers...Sometimes and drawing so I might draw the whole cast bye Now!)