First Time they Meet

Ths song is Derniere Danse (I think thats how you spell it..)

You guys need to see The freaking Alois Trancy Amv to this! SO PERFECTLY FITTING!

To be honest I dont know why I put that Picture there. Its just funny to me.
------------------------
(Your Name) POV
"I'm going to work mom!" I said running out the door with a bag of pizza rolls for my lunch. "Another day dealing with crazy people. What fun...." I said sighing.

I must say I love my job. But its hard dealing with the WORKERS! Oh I BET YOU THOUGHT I WAS TALKING ABOUT THE PATIENTS!! THE PATIENTS ARE WAYYYY BETTER THAN THE WORKERS!! Especially my coach Yumi. She thinks that they dont have feelings. But I'm here to help not harm. I wouldn't hurt any of my patients! I just want to help.....

As I pulled into the parking lot as I straightened out my oversized (Fave Color) long sweater. I strolled in and said hello to Ms. Quincy, the usual check-in person.

"Hello dearie... Tags over there..." I smiled at her and then remembered I had something for her. "Oh by the way! I made this for you! I knew no one talks to you so I made something that can keep you company. With A bit of robotics, I made you a tiny little robot!" I gave her a turquoise robot that looked like a tiny anime boy. She smiled with her brittle teeth.

"Thank You! Thank You! Ive been so lonely, You truly are the nicest person here! I'll get you something tomorrow! I have to pay you back! Thank You!" I leaned forward and hugged her as I grabbed my tag.

I waved at her as I walked down the hallway. I looked down as I heard screams and cries for help.

I heart ached thinking of what they had to deal with. Endless abuse by those doctors... I instantly turned towards room 127.

Misudas room.... I should wait for Yumi but...He hasnt seen sunlight in years...Ill help him somehow. Like right now. I got out my card and slid it and opened the door. I looked inside and saw Misuda with his stright jacket on crouched in a corner of the blinding white room.

"Misuda?" I asked closing the door behind ne. He turned his head smiling like he always did.

"(Your NAME)!!! Your here!!" He instantly jumped up and leaned into my chest. I hugged him as I gripped the key in my pocket and unlocked his jacket. His bright green eyes looked into mine as he smiled. This kid surely does loves to smile..

He yanked me towards the bed as he fell downwards sitting down with his back faceing the door. "So what are we doing (Your Name)? I guess your here to hurt me..I must have to get a vaccine...(Your Name) I really have to say this. I lov-ACK!"

His face went deadly pale as I turned around and saw Yumi with a bat. Misuda fell face first into my lap. I touched the bruised spot on his head. I looked at her.

You crossed the line....Bitch. She had no right to do that... I stood up with my fists balled. I ran towards her and punched her cheek as she fell back. "Cadet! WHAT ARE YOU DO-" I jumped up in the air and kicked her face. I yanked the bat from her hand as she looked at me frightened. I leaned down and punched her stomach as she threw up. Thats what you deserve.

"Leave...GO!" I yelled at her as she stumbled up and ran. I looked on my hands and gasped. I saw blood. Yumis Blood on my hands. I dropped down on my knees as I cried.

I'm a monster. I harmed someone and got their blood on my hands. I belong here.

Im officially MAD.

Misuda POV
In his dream

"(Your NAME)!! I yelled endlessly as I walked through a dark land. I saw a white blinding light as I looked forward and saw a beautiful sight.

Me and (Your Name)s first meeting..

"Leave me alone you meanies!!" I watched as (Your Name) was kicked endlessly. I stood up and ran over to them. "Leave her alone." I said as they turned around and looked at me. "Oh shit its the crazy kid. Boys run!" They ran off as I pulled up the girl whom face was bruised pretty badly. Shr had beautiful big (Eye Color) eyes and smoothed un-touched (Skin Color) skin. "Thank You. MY NAME BE (YOUR NAME)!" She said extending her hand out towards me. "I BE MISUDA!!" I yelled back at her. She laughed as she pulled out a nice pretty flower crown. "For you. Its a symbol of The Weridos Friendship!"

I tried reaching for the crown but it faded away as I fell downwards into a deep dark hole. Voices filled the empty space around me.

"You love her dont you?"

"I bet the crazy kid dreams about her."

"We love you honey. If you even are a bit diffrent."

"....Symbol of our Friendship!"

"I own her"

"HAHAHAHAH!"

"No dont touch me. No. vaccine."

"(Your Name)!! I MISS MY QUEEN!!"

"I must clean you of any filth.."

"MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE!"

I heard multiple voices includeing my own as I soon realized.

I love her I cant live without her. I have to own her. Take her. Start my family. Everything. She is my everything... I need to run away with her. I could give her everything shes ever wanted. Love, a family, a loving husband. All she needs to do is submmint to me. To me and only me.