Fairy Tail 《lucyxsting》

CHAPTER 1

            As I was walking down the sidewalk towards my new school Fairy Tail Academy, I noticed a few boys in front of me. One of them had red hair and was wearing a Grey scarf around his neck. Another one had ...NO SHIRT ON. what in the world, but anyway he has black hair and a good bodie.

       They look like they are waiting for someone. I knew it. Two other guys ran towards them. One had pure black hair and was wearing all black. That other one looks familiar to me somehow.  He has blonde hair and blue eyes.I didn't pay much attention to them since I don't have any business with them at all so why should I even talk to them.

         As I walked faster deep in my thoughts I bumped into someone. As I was falling someone caught me before I could fall and hit my head. He had blonde hair. He looked at me and I started to blush trying to hide my face with my hoodie I was wearing.He helped me up and his friends were looking at us.

        "Hey girly fallin for me already" the one with the blonde hair said to me. "N - n - nooo in your dreams!" I said blushing. "Hey she's kinda cute when she blushes" the one with the pink hair said. I looked at both of them and stood up and bowed apologeticly. "I - I - I am sorry for bothering you and your group. Please have a nice day!!" I said rushing off with my stuff.

           When I got to my new dorm my stuff had already been set up in it. My side of the room is on the right. My bed in the corner that has my favorite black sheets on it. I got my stuff from out of my suitcase and started unpacking the rest of my stuff that was still packed.

            I am so excited for my time here at Fairy Tail Academy or FTA. Finally I have finished unpacking my things and everything is all tidy and neat. I lay down on the bed for a little bit and started to relax a bit before I read my book. I noticed my mom's pic on the side of my bed on a table besides me.

              I miss my mom. Even though dad had abused us until we couldn't take it. My dad had abused my mother to death. He didn't even go to jail for it. The reason for that is, is because my family is the richest family In the world.

              Before I knew it I couldn't read because I was already asleep on my bed without a care in the world. I woke up around 8 pm to see if I had slept in. Nope opposite of that. I have to go back to sleep in 3 hours. So instead of wasting my time reading I am deciding to go and explore the Academy.

              I decided to change into my nightgown. It's a black silk gown. It was short...I thought i wouldn't be doing anything my bad. Anyway, a girl with short blue hair walked in. I was completely shocked by her entrance.  She wasn't even paying attention. She was so ingorfed in her book she didn't even notice me.

              "U - U - ummm dado you need something??" I asked her shyly. "oh my bad I'm Levi I'm your dorm mate hehe" she smiled curly while saying that. I asked her if she could show me around the Academy because I'm a transfer student and I don't know anything

               She started talking about the book she was reading. Oh no.... It's one of my favorite books ever I think I'm going to famgirl!!!! She looked at me surprised because i was blushing brightly and i couldn't even control myself any more. OMG...."I'VE READ THAT BOOK 10 TIMES AND I STILL CRY!!!!"

                She looked at me shocked. After I started to blush shyly and when I had shut my mouth she giggled at me."Hahaha haha omg ....." she said not done with her sentence. " what is your name?" she asked. "M-m-my name is Lucy Amelia Heartfilia"

                 She giggled. She is to cute I can't take cute things seriously. "Wow u sound like your from royalty" she said to me amazed. Well she's smart I can say that. "Well between me and you...." I say telling her about what happened in my past and that my dad was rich.

                  "Oh sorry.. Lu-chan" she said sadly. I looked at her and said "please do not pity me please ... i hope we become great friends levi-chan" She looked at me with a blush face. I couldn't help but blushing too. As we kept talking levi started talking about how she wants to fall in love. I start to blush but I told her I don't want to love anyone.

                 "Why don't you want to ever be in love lu-chan? " she asked me. "I -I just don't want to be hurt again......." I told her. She looked at me and was wondering what had happened.............

WHAT!?!?!?! WHAT HAD HAPPENED TO LUCY? AND WILL LEVI'S DREAM GUY COME ALONG?!?!

Thanks guys! Hope you enjoyed chapter 1!

look forward for chapter 2