Chapter 3

He grabbed my hips and brought me closer" Hi I'm Sting" he smiles sweetly.

.
.
.

     I turn around and look at him surprised and blush and i could tell cuz I can feel the heat rising of my face. He looks at mee still smiling. We have held each others gaze for about 1 min forgetting that there was other people in the room. I even forgot I was only wearing a towel showing my thighs with his ands running alongside my hip my face brightens until levi clears her throught blushing madly at sting and I's actions.

      Sting let go blushing slightly and i noticed so I lifted my towel up a little bit exposing my upper thigh but not showing my privates.  He blushes a lot not and I giggle forgetting about my appearance.  Levi came up to me blushing telling me there is other people watching. I blushed and got my clothes from my dresser not knowing what I grabbed and ran to the bathroom locking the door behind me.

      As I was getting dressed I could still feel where sting had his hands. I blushed at the thought. I put on....My thongs with bows (all she has is thongs ;) ) I put on black bootie shorts, my black longerai bra with a black longs leaved shirt. I gut my hair up to the side in a bun. I picked up my dirty clothes and towel and put them in the hamper beside the door. I left the bathroom heading to where levi is.

      Levi looked at me blushing. "Ok lu-chan we are going to introduce ourselves to everyone." she says seriously. The guy with no shirt on comes up to me and smiles. " Hi I'm Grey F." He says smiling still. Another guy comes up he's wearing all black and he has black hair also. "Hi...I'm Rouge" he says without an expression on his face.

      A guy with pink hair comes up to me looking energetic. "Hi I'm natsu " he says looking straight into my eyes. Sting looks this way and notice me and natsu and he makes a worried face. All the sudden sting comes up to me and puts his big hand under my chin and lifting my head towards him so that I'm looking up at him.

"You already know who I am...because art I in your dreams" he says with a smirk on his face.

      I keep looking at him blushing. "W-what ever......." I studied while still trying to look away. Levi-chan looks concerned so she comes over to me and pulls me away from sting and gives him a dirty look. "Hi I'm Gajeel. .." a guy with piercings said. Levi blushes and i look at her with a smirk on my face which says to her 'You fell in love with him at first sight' kinda look.

      Levi looks at me while blushing at my look. Levi punches my arm and it hurt a little bit but it's funny so i giggle. It was late at night and everyone has to leave so i am the first to say "Well I think it's time for yall to leave because it's time to sleep and me and levi-chan has to read a lot tomorrow for class and  ......THIS IS THE GIRLS DO HOW DID YOU GET B IN THE FIRST PLACE"

..

..

...

.......

.

.

.

.
THANKS FOR READ ING PLEAS ENJOY CHAPTER 4 COME NG NEXT..
..
..
love all yall c: