The Girl and the Kidnapper

There was once a time where people of all human kinds were safe, then after years and years evolved the world be more cruel than ever before.There was this girl named Elizabeth Brown who was kind to everyone and anyone she met and she was tall and ugly. Classmates of hers always teased her about the way that she looked. One day, when Elizabeth was walking home she looked around her, not very carefully, and said that she was all alone. After a few more steps she thought she her someone creeping up behind her, but when she turned around there was nothing there! Then after another couple of steps she heard something again, and she turned around and bam there was a man with a gun threatening her to jump in his car or die! So to save her life she thought to just jump in the mans car and she did! She looked in the trunk of the car and their she saw 2 bodies of her lost friends alive. No one ever knew where they were the just disappeared from home one night. Then a scarce feeling came upon her she was as angry as the devil to get thrown in hell! So she because very aggressive and started punching the man then her pointed the gun to her head and she was luckily carrying a pocket knife and stabbed the man in his leg and got the gun and shot him good. Then took his phone and called the police. When they got there her friends where very greatful to her for saving their life! The next day of school Elizabeth shared her story in front of the whole school and taught them the moral lesson which was be careful when walking or doing anything alone!