Welcome Back

HEHEHE SHORT DRABBLE BECAUSE IM GROUNDED ;-; 

Your heart raced as the minutes counted down. You stared down at your phone, 11:38 PM, it read. You were impatiently waiting for your boyfriend, Mark, (and the other members as well) from the airport. You were somewhere secret and away from all the excited GOT7 fans. You stood impatiently as you got a buzz from your phone. 

"I just landed. Are you here?" Mark texted. 

You smiled to yourself, finally meeting your boyfriend after so many months. You missed his scent, his smile, his laugh, his everything. Your heart ached as you read the text, not believing that you are finally going to be in his arms again. 

"Yeah. I'm in the place." You replied. 

A few minutes passed until he finally responded. 

"Good. I can't wait to see you." He responded. 

You read the text over and over again. Happiness wrapped around your heart as a faint blush spread across your face at the text. 

Suddenly you heard the fans scream out. They screamed out all of the members names and flashed their cameras at the men. You peeked your head out from where you were standing and saw the members, except Mark. 

Where was he? You thought as you turned your head left and right.

Finally, you heard one fan scream "MARK!", you quickly turned around and saw him. His hair was messy from the plane ride, his shirt had been clearly been worn many times, his pants had visible rips, and his eyes were focused on you. 

His eyes visibly widened as he set eyes on you. He quickly dashed forward to you, the fans screaming in response. All the members quickly got to an isolated area where the fans could not proceed entry. 

You now where running towards Mark as well. Finally closing the gap between you too. His eyes were slightly watering and his scent filled you. His long arms wrapped around you and his lips found yours. Your mind went blank as all your memories came back of him. Happiness overwhelming your heart.

"I missed you so much." Mark faintly said as he released you.

"I missed you too." You smiled back at him.  

I'M STILL RECRUITING PEOPLE TO HELP ME WRITE SO PLS MESSAGE ME! I DONT BITE <33