Panem high

Katniss POV

I walk into school with my boyfriend Gale Hawthorne he's such an idiot. but I can't break up with him because he'll beat me till I'm dead, that's right he abuses me but I never told anyone. We walk into class and I walk over to the table with all my friends which includes Finnck, Annie, Cato, Clove, Johanna and Peeta. "Hey" clove exclaims as loud as possible "wanna hang out tonight all us girls are having a sleepover" "yah sure because I want to talk to you guy" and it's gale.

Well school is over and it's Friday. I go home and grab my bag when I hear a knock on the door. It must be Annie she was picking me up. "BYE PRIM BYE MOM LOVE YOU" I yell as I walk out the door.

When we get to cloves house we go up to her room and I know I came at the right time because I hear a lot of laughter "hey clove" "hey kat what did you want to talk about" "oh ya" I really didn't want to talk about this but it needs to be said. "You know how I'm going out with Gale right I kinda want to break up with him." " what why" I hear Annie say "because I don't love him" "then break up with him" Johanna states. " it's not that easy you see...um.....well....Gale he kinda......abuses me and if I beak up with him he will hurt me till I die. "OMG katniss we're so sorry you know what you break up with him at the park an-" I cut Johanna off " but I can't because like I said-Johanna cuts me off like I did her " you didn't let me finish likeI was saying u break up at the park and us and the guys will hide in the bushes and if he hoes to hurt you we will hurt him" "yah" the reat of them say "thanks guys I count ask for better friends"