Author Update

Hey guys, I'll honestly be surprised if anyone remembers this story but I wanted to make something clear, as this has been bothering me, this story in particular kinda sticks out to me when it comes to my FNAF ship shit or whatever. First off, if you all read the original, my Frexy pairing was a abusive relationship.

I just wanna say, I don't think these relationships are okay, and I still feel dirty inside for writing detailed rape but eh, some people seemed to like it. I'm a tad guilty for almost romanticizing this relationship so... I wanna do this story justice. I wanna make a continuation where nothing is romanticized and it's properly treated as a unhealthy gross relationship.

If you guys are interested, look out for that in the future. Just know it isn't going to be cutesy. I am planning to write more rape scenes in that story except, it's gonna be taken more seriously.

To briefly go over the Frexy relationship, which is apart of my AU for FNAF, things may not line up with this story because things can change. Freddy is a wreck of a person, he has terrible anxiety and anorexia. He hated himself for it, he knows he's such a bother to people around him, and he blames himself for disorders he can't help. He's super shy and makes sure to ask for help as little as possible, he knows he stutters and is clumsy, something like this can make people easily take advantage of him. That's when Foxy came along, Foxy is confident and cocky, he's the opposite of Freddy, he can be cold and bitter, little redeeming qualities honestly.

He approached Freddy and took a liking to how submissive was, he eventually convinced Freddy to become his toy/pet, Foxy will fix/train him and that's how the relationship began. It started with words and orders, degrading and threats, it soon escalated to physical abuse and rape.

Freddy is delusional in this relationship, he believes he deserves the treatment he's getting, he claims to "love" Foxy and stays loyal to him. No matter what, Freddy will crawl back as he craves more abuse. He developed sick fetishes and Stockholm Syndrome that he didn't realize along the way.

Foxy is twisted, he gets off to pain and humiliation of others, he's a mix of a masochist and sadist. He loves dominating and feeling on top, he likes making the sub feel helpless and he's constantly remind them that they're inferior. He's pretty merciless and if something didn't go his way, the punishments would just as intense if not more, than again, it's hard to tell the difference between rewards and punishments with him.

Secretly, however, Foxy actually has a superiority complex. Which means...

He always has a need to assert himself and remind the world he's better than everyone else but deep down, he's afraid of being inferior

He always has a need to assert himself and remind the world he's better than everyone else but deep down, he's afraid of being inferior. There's more to him than meets the eye but I won't reveal more, that can be saved for later. Foxy isn't sick being for the sake of it but trust me, it doesn't justify his actions.

So there you have it, some insight on the Frexy relationship, it's messed up. There's more details to these characters, especially with the disorders and I just hope I can write them well.