•Chapter 4•

Annie's pov-
I woke up to see Conner still sleeping. That's right he slept over. I wish that it was Johnny or Hayden but nope it was Conner. So far he is the nicest. A bit to nice more like a brother I kinda wished he was more dirtier to me. Or at least tried to be. I honestly think he is better with Jayden than me. I fell back asleep. I then woke up and I swear Conner read my mind because he was squeezing my butt. I turned around to see him.
Conner- oh sor-
I cut him off by kissing him.
Conner- wait you liked it?
Me- yeah I guess so.
He then massaged my pussy making me moan out. I continued to make out with him. He then tugged at my pants as if he was asking if he could take them off. I aloud him. He pulled my pants down to reveal my blue lace panties. I was only in a sports bra. I then got on top of him and started to grind on him. He was about to take my panties off when the doorbell rang.
Me- you have got to be fucking kidding me!
Conner- we can continue this later.
I through my sweatpants back on. I ran down my big white marble staircase and opened the door. Hayden was there. He pushed me against the wall and started to kiss me. I pulled away
Me- umm can I help you?
Hayden- I'm really sorry I didn't mean what I said. I think you are very beautiful I just wanted to cheer Johnny up so he knew he wouldn't miss out even though he definitely would be.
Me- it's ok
Hayden- I get that you won- wait you said it's ok?!
Me- yeah
Hayden picked me up and spun me around. He then put me down. Carson and Johnny then came in.
Me- ok did I send out party invitations or something?
Carson- no beautiful
Me- um ok then why are you all in my house?!
Carson- can we all talk?!
Me- sure follow me to my room
We walked up to my room and Conner was still in bed.
Hayden- no! Are u guys dating?!
Me- no! He just slept with me nothing else and not that kind of 'slept' with!
Hayden- ok good!
Me- ok Carson what's up?
Carson- ugh this is hard to say but uh.... Guys I'm moving to Virginia
He said it was to fast
Me- um what?
Carson- I am moving to Virginia..
Me- when?!
Carson- tomorrow
His eyes were tearing up. I reached over to hug him. I hugged him super tight. Everyone was watching. We pulled apart.
Me- what?!
Johnny- I wish I was moving
Me- why?
Johnny- so you can hug me like that
Me- ok fine
I leaned over to Johnny and hugged him tight. We pulled apart
Conner and Hayden- me too!
Me- Conner you got to sleep with me!
Conner winked at me. I then hugged Hayden tight and then pulled apart.
Carson- wait Conner why did you wink?
Conner- no reason...
He blushed
Johnny- you guys had SEX!
Me- no
I mumbled under my breath "we were about to until you douchebags ruined it"
Carson- what?!
Me- nothing...
I smiled and then leaned back in my bed next to Conner.
Me- ok guys you should leave now I have to go to a modeling shoot in an hour.
Hayden, Carson, Johnny- ok bye!
Me- Carson come here for a second
Carson- ok
I walked him in my walk in closet
Carson- what's up?
Me- would you like to come over for dinner tonight for our last time together?
Carson- sure thing!
Me- come here around 6:00!
Carson- see u then!
We walked out. The boys left besides Conner and I got my outfit

I put my hair into a bun and didn't wear makeup because the makeup artist would do my makeup when I got there

I put my hair into a bun and didn't wear makeup because the makeup artist would do my makeup when I got there. I was finished and said goodbye to Conner.
---skip modeling shoot---
I was driving home when I saw something I never see on the LA streets there was a dog adoption pen on the sidewalk there was sign that said 'please take' I parked by the sidewalk and I went to the pen. There was a tall lady sitting near them. She was getting one I think. I saw a baby golden retriever and it was looking at me. I want her. I decided to ask the lady if I just take them
Me- umm excuse me do you work here?
Lady- oh no my friend owns it I'm looking after it for her while she goes to get lunch.
Me- ok do I have to buy them?
Lady- uh actually no. They are rescue dogs that were going to be put to sleep but my friend Maria who owns this decided to give them second chances at life. We also are putting them up for sale online the website is www.secondchancesfordogs.org (not a real website)
Me- oh thank you
Lady- no thank you
Me- ok well bye now
Lady- bye
I picked up the puppy that I wanted it was a girl and took her to my car. I'm going to name her princess. I got home and Jaydens car was in my driveway! Yay she is home! I ran inside to see Jayden and Conner making out on the couch.
Me- ugh get a room
I laughed they pulled away embarrassed
Jayden- um hi Annie! Not the exact way I would like to greet you!
I laughed again
Me- oh now it's 5:30! Carson will be here in a half hour! Sorry to cut this short but you guys need to go!
Conner- uh Annie, me and Jayden are dating!
Me- good for you! Now you have to go!
Conner and Jayden- ok bye! They ran out the door
I ran upstairs and got dressed I wore this

 Me- ugh get a roomI laughed they pulled away embarrassedJayden- um hi Annie! Not the exact way I would like to greet you!I laughed againMe- oh now it's 5:30! Carson will be here in a half hour! Sorry to cut this short but you guys need to go! Con...

and curled my hair. I did my makeup and went downstairs. I cooked pasta and made salad and set the dining table. (By the way I forgot mention Annie's parents and Hayley moved back to Maryland) it was 6:00 and Carson rang the doorbell. I ran up to the door and opened it. Carson pushed me against the wall and made out with me. The front door was still open.he swung it closed. We made out for another few minutes and then we broke apart to eat dinner. We had pasta and talked. We then went into the movie theater and watched a movie. After the movie was over Carson had to leave. He kissed me one last time.
Carson- goodbye it was fun meeting you and I will still remember you!
Me- same here we will call each other every night?
Carson- of course!
Me- goodbye Carson I will miss you!
Carson- me too
We hugged each other and then Carson left. I went upstairs and got ready for bed. I fell asleep soundly.