1st and only chapter

It was a cold, windy October night. The moonlight shining down on through thick woods on a man who wielded two axes, one with an orange handle, and one with a wood handle. The blades on those two axes were sharpened and bloodstained, as where his clothes. He seemed to be wearing a tan hoodie with a navy blue hood up over part of his head with striped sleeves. The male wore grey, baggy, bloodstained jeans, and he obviously seemed not to care that any parts of his clothes were bloodstained. He trudged through the woods, looking around almost seeming a bit paranoid about something. Laughing could be heard from the man, his laugh was laced with insanity. He stopped walking for a moment, hearing something off in the distance.

~~~~~~~~

Raven was struggling to walk through the thick woods trying to find a way out. Her and her friends were exploring the dark woods but, they ran away leaving Raven to her own devices. She was shaking lightly as she held a flashlight, the only thing that was keeping her from having a full on panic attack. The girl continued in one straight line hoping that it would be a way out of the seemingly endless woods. In the distance she heard insane laughing. As anyone would do, she broke out into a sprint. She was terrified, her only weapon was the black flashlight she had in hand.

~~~~~~~~

The man weilding axes laughed man but soon hee was suprised by the sound of someone or something running. He hadn't heard the sound of footsteps crunching under leaves in a while. He knew that it wasn't one of his fellow proxies, only because he knew that if a proxy was running from something, that it was either because they were running away from Zalgo, or they were running after one of their victims. He only heard one pair of footsteps, therefore he knew that it was a trespasser. He hated trespassers, especially the ones who only came into these woods to find his boss. He chased after the sound of the footsteps, eventually coming close to the girl who he could now see clearly. He got close enough so that he could tackle her to the ground, which he did. He held her down to the ground, and raised one of his axes, preparing to slice the girl's head in half.

Raven screamed loudly as she was tackled to the ground. She flailed her arms and legs managing to hit the man with the flashlight a couple of times.

"Get the fuck off me!!" She yelled as she rolled around trying to escape the man's grasp. She didn't care who it was or why they were on her, she wanted them off NOW. When she managed to flip to her back she looked up at the man in blood stained clothes and Axes in his hands. She screamed again and flailed her arms some more as hot tears ran down her face. She sobbed hysterically as she pleaded for her life.

"Please, please don't k-kill me, I'm just l-lost and want to leave. Pleaseeee!" She sobbed and covered her face.

"Tsk, Tsk, begging will get you killed more slowly." He said, you can hear the smirk in his voice as he says that. The man didn't feel a thing when the girl hit him with the flashlight. He only chuckled when she did so.

"Y-You really shouldn't h-have f-flipped over o-onto your back. T-This o-only makes t-his more easier." He laughed insanely as he placed one of his hands onto the girls throat, pressing down on it hard, choking the girl. He dropped his axe behind him, and covered he girl's mouth, hating the sound of her screaming. He lowered his mask that was placed over his mouth, and moved in closer towards the girl's ear.

"Y-Your j-just like the others... P-Pathetic, and useless. Now s-shut your fucking mouth, and I'll make this quick" He remarks as he glared daggers at the girl. He took his hand off of her mouth slowly, and wiped away her tears. "Aw...I-Isn't that cute...S-She's crying..." He chuckled under his breath.

She reached her hand up to her neck and tried her best to pry his hand off her neck. "W-wait I'll do anything You ask..I swear on my life" she said her voice raspy. She was screaming profanities in her head as she thought about every thing in her life. Her dead mother, alcoholic father, and bratty little sister. She hated them all and maybe dying wouldn't be such a bad idea. She wasn't going to give up so easily though, not like this. She bucked her hips in a futile attept to get the man off her. Raven's attepts only made the man more brutal and ruthless.