Shake Me Down

"Whoa, how'd you get that?" Hinata ask the freckled boy as he pealed off his shirt.

"It looks terrible!" A finger was light pressed against the large swelling bruise on Yamaguchi's back, making him gasp in pain.

"I-It's nothing!" he pushed out through gritted teeth.

"That clearly isn't nothing!" Suga said approaching them.

"I-I just fell...d-down the stairs." The young men looked at him in disbelief, but thankfully remained silent.

Quietly in the dark crevasses of his mind he began to curse the tall blond that had done this to him, granted it wasn't completely Tsuki's fault. Yamaguchi had insisted on being his punching bag, but he never imaged the four eyes would go as far as leaving such a soar mark on him. 'As soon as morning practice is over  I'm going to give him a piece of my mind,'  the boy decided. Ha, what an idiot.

It wasn't until lunch the boy finely gained the courage to drag his 'lover' into one of the empty stalls in the third floor abandoned bathroom. He watch as Tsukishima lazily leaned against the wall near the toilet and gulped, damn this was going to be hard.

"So," Tsuki stared, "why am I here again?"

"Well earlier Hinata and Suga sorta um..." He looked down, God how could anyone be so weak?

"Sorta what? Oh," the blond snapped his fingers, "did they find that pretty little mark I left?" He smirked coldly at the shorter male, almost taunting him. Yamaguchi glared.

"Yes and it's your fault!" His voice came out stronger and louder this time. "If you wou-"

"'Oh, please Tsuki fuck me! I want your hot throbbing sausage inside me~' Isn't that what you said?" His eyes widened as Tsuki mocked and imitated the boy's words from the night before.

"I never said-"

"You clearly did, I remember perfectly~" The towering male pushed the other against the stall door and kissed him ruffly, biting his lip in the process. The poor boy trembled in pain as a bitter metallic taste swarmed his mouth. Tsuki's soft warm tongue entered and immediately went to work dominating the little wet cave. It took everything within Yamaguchi not to moan but he was given away as soon as his friend pulled away.

"Your face has gotten so messy just from a kiss, how pathetic~" His honey eyes was irresistible to the brunette sadly. A whimper slipped from his bleeding lips as hot tears pored down his checks. For a moment guilt washed over Tsukishima and he gently caressed along the smaller boy's jaw line. "Come on, stop crying."

"S-Sorry Tsuki," he choked out through his weeping. "I-I know i-it  was r-really me..." The blond suppressed and laugh. Yamaguchi was really cute.

"Ha, well while were here we might as well play a little," he suggested and the other nodded in agreement, knowing it was hopeless to refuse.

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Ayyyyeeeeee!!!!!!! What's up? I'm sorry if this one got a little......well whatever! Bye-bye!