Tick tock (7)

|Sunday|

Lucas POV
I wake up with Riley in my arms and she's still sleeping, I look at her and my heart starts racing again. Everything about her gets me going she's just this girl who stands out to me- No Lucas snap out of it she's nothing to you.

I see Riley wake up, she rubs her eyes and looks at me. "Morning riles" I smile and she quickly gets up "oh gosh I didn't mean to fall asleep on you" she says nervously "its okay riles" I say as she gets up and I sit up. "Thanks for letting me stay here and everything Lucas" she smiles. "No problem riles" I smile back. "I should get going" she says "wait let me take you home" I say "Its okay Lucas I'll walk" she turns away but I grab her hand and she turns to me.

"I want to take you home Riley I'm not letting you walk" I say as she nods. "Alright fine"

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

We get to her place, she gets out of the car and she looks at me "Thanks again Lucas" she says with a smile. "No problem Riley" I give a smile back as she closes the door and she heads inside her building. There goes my heart again its like every time Riley is 30 feet away from me my heart feels sad but when she's close to me I feel happy?-No Lucas stop she's nothing I'm a player and she's the game and I have to win this game.

|Monday|

I finally changed my honors classes to regular classes, the guys will tease me if they knew I was smart and that I'm almost finished with my high school credits but I can't let them know that or else the whole school finds out.

"You lied?" I turn my back to see Riley behind me, I quickly stop and turn to her. "About?" I say nervously. I was thinking about the whole bet "You are smart, intelligent in fact you just don't like to show it" "Riley let me explain"

"How could lie to me Lucas? I have been tutoring you for the past month and you just let me waste my time on you when you just didn't want anyone to think your smart?" She says a little mad. "You just don't wanna ruin your player thing I get it your just like the rest of the players" she says with disappointed. "Riley I'm sorry but I still want you as my friend for the past 2 weeks have you realized we don't even study instead we hang together as Friends" I say as my heart warms up as I stare into her eyes.

"Well I don't know Lucas but this has been fun with you" she giggles. "yeah exactly, well I'll see you later riles" I say as she nods and walks away. Damn that was close.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

"So did you do it yet?" Charlie questions as I grab my books out of my lockers, "No charlie I Haven't gotten the right moment" I say as I shrugged. "Well tick tock Lucas" he says as I nod.