\\Prolouge||

Day 08

Dear hotstuffbook,
This morning when i went to school, i saw the weird boy again from my class. I don't know what's up to him because he's always glaring at me everytime our eyes met and even if im not looking at him, I can still feel his cold glare. I don't know if he hates me or not, i mean we didn't even spoke to each other once. As far as i know, I didn't do something bad for him to act that way. But I'll try my best to be friends with him.

- hotstuffbookowner;)
P.S
i wish he will accept me as a friend...

------------------------------------------------

Day 09

Dear hotstuffbook,
I remember last night, a loud thud woke me up from my sleep. I realized that it was coming from the window on my left side, near my bed. I wondered what could it be ? it's strange because that window is just a few meters way from the house next to us, and there are no people living in there : since the Old family who used to live in that house moved away a few years ago. Maybe a new family moved in, i guess. Then i made my way to the window and lean just a little bit to see what's causing the noise. As i get closer, i can hear unfamiliar voices coming from the house next to us : they're muttering something about "keep it low" or "hush it". Maybe they're trying to keep themselves quiet, not wanting to disturb their new neighbourhood.
That's the only thing i remembered last night, before i go back to sleep.

---------------------------------------------

Day 09 //9:00 pm.

Dear hotstuffbook,
I just found out today before i went to school in the morning that
our new neighbor was THE WEIRD BOY !!!! . What a coincidence, well at least i could easily grab the chance to be friends with him.