☆゚. * ・ 。゚Ending C☆゚. * ・ 。゚

🌟 Wish C- "I wish that we're all happy" - Everyone forgets that they were slaves, and you and Chat are in your house. And you and Chat can visit Miraculousae Mountains anytime. CONSEQUENCE: You notice Chat looks quite different ;)

❈❈❈

Your pov

"As for you..." I look back at her, "For your bravery, sacrifice, respect, and fulfilling a legend, I may grant you one wish of anything" she explains, I look at Chat, then at her "A-Anything?" "Yes" she nods. "But remember, every wish has a consequence"

A wish of anything?! Okay, okay. I only have one try, so I have to make this wish worth it. So many choices but you can only choose one! Hmmm.....for one thing, I don't want anyone to remember this tragic event. I want everyone to be happy. Second, I'm pretty sure no one wants to be an animal for the rest of their life, they want to live a normal life-and I kind've want to too. And third.....Chat, he would love to stay here with his friends, and even at my house but its his choice. Which one do I pick?

I sigh, knowing everyone was quiet. I'm choosing their fate. The fate of over thousands of people. Missing people-from all over the world. I got it! "I made up my mind, Diamantte" I look up, "What is your wish?" "I wish everyone is happy!" "Are you sure this is your wish?" "Yes."

Diamantte bows her head down, "Place your hand on my horn" she calmly states. I gently grip the horn on her head. It's golden glow grew bright, making me close my eyes.

I feel nothing....

I feel warmth

Y/n.....everyone will forget that they were slaves (including you)..... and life will be back to normal........ It will be.... as if nothing ever happened.

I feel cold....why is it cold? WHAT THE-

I shot my eyes open, I took in a deep breath. I feel an arm around my waist. I turn over seeing a completely different person. Why does it feel like I've been in this situation before? The guy had tan skin, and blonde hair. It definitely wasn't Chat! But he does look familiar, and cute in his sleep. He yawns and brings me closer to him. AHHHHH! I could feel my face go red! WHY ARE YOU BLUSHING? YOU DON'T KNOW HIM! "Snowflake?" I hear him moan tiredly. That is so cute the way he just said that *fangirls inside* "Cha- who are you?!" I look up at the guy, seeing his green eyes look down at me, "You're-You're the famous model!! The guy I seen on those magazines all the time when I was...you're A-A-Adrien Agreste?!?!" my face was hot, "Well I'm your cat aren't I?" 

"YOU'RE CHAT NOIR?!" I bury my face in embarrassment. Adrien Agreste was with me the whole time?!  The most famous model in France was a cat that I picked up from a box in the street! My face was lifted up by his finger, "You look adorable with that face" he gives off a closed mouth smile and pressed his lips against mine. I backed away a bit, breaking the kiss. I can feel his breath. I was still speechless. I was ☆star☆ struck. ADRIEN AGRESTE JUST KISSED ME AHFEKFKFJA- y.n.exe crashed :[.  

"S-Sorry, I'm j-just..." "Its fine" he pecks my lips, I kissed back. He kissed me rougher slightly this time. We could be a real couple now...no more drama to deal with, and everyone is finally happy, even Chat-er um, Adrien! (no! *throws a kiwi at your face*) "Adrien, wait!" "Why? I was getting to the good part!" (I feel awkward XD) "I-I'm not ready...yet" I could tell this whole time, he wanted to be with me so bad (really bad girl). He blushes and nods. "What's wrong? Cat got your tongue?" I wink, "Real nice" he smiles and rolls his eyes playfully. "Get off!" I wiggle, "What's the magic word?" "I-I don't know!" "Then I'll just be staring into those gorgeous eyes of yours then" he winks. Help me.

  ❈❈❈ 

 ♡ ~ La Fin ~ ♡