Chapter 5

In my drunken state I stumbled into the back room (once again for the second time) fumbling to turn the light on. Once that was accomplished I found the bed and just slumped onto the comfortable red cushion and closed my eyes. Not once did I take into consideration that I was about to get my ass destroyed by my bosses nice cock, but I did take into account that my mind was completely gone and in sleep town. I must have been out for a little bit because I barely heard my bosses pants hit the ground or even him taking off his shirt and shoes. To be honest I don't even remember him taking off my clothes let alone if he said anything to me about my ass.

The next thing I heard was 'pop' and a squishy sound like someone had stuck their finger inside a pot of Mac n cheese. Then I felt hands begin to pay my ass and what sounded like my boss saying something like "damn I can't wait to get into your ass.", but to be honest I was too drunk to even know or care. My senses begin to really dull when I felt the bosses tongue begin to lick my hole and make me completely wet. In fact he stayed down there for a good hour before I let out a moan letting him know that it was everything. With every tease he made me want him more and more on the inside of me. He took his nice 8 inch cock and began to smack the base of my body and ass. Since I was very intoxicated I couldn't really say anything except moan which is all I was going to say if I wasn't even drunk to begin with.

The night began to get even better when I felt his tip press into my rectum, and out of no where he halted and came around in front of me . I looked up at him and all he said was "suck" and trust me he needed to say no more. I took my mouth and did what I do best and it must have been a very good job because he let out a long rough and gruff moan, not only that but I could taste the pre-cum that was seeping from his cock. It tasted a little salty and also sweet but altogether it was heavenly. I bobbed my head slowly because I didn't  want him to cum too quickly. After a few good hours and a few good moans coming from Toph he pulled out of my mouth and flipped me over on my back and began to eat me out. OH MY FUCKIN GOD!! It was so amazing. For like an hour Topher kept his face  in my anal his tongue make me so hard and wet. My hole kept pulsing hard making me moan and beg for his cock to enter my entrance. Then he really sent me over the edge when he bit my ass making me shrill in ecstasy. If there's anything that really makes me go off is when I'm having sex and my partner begins to bite and gnaw on my ass. It makes me go sex crazy and almost take control of the sex but I curtailed myself this time and allowed Topher to do his magic. After another hour had gone by Topher came up from my ass and flipped me over on my knees.
Without any warning he took the lube and lubed up his cock, and then with his two fingers lubed up my hole which was completely making me hard and also letting out some pre-cum, I was itching entirely to be made his Latino bitch. As if he could read my mind and of course without warning and without a condom either Topher rammed his hard on 8 inch cock inside my anus make me moan and yell out in pleasure.
« UGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!! » is all I let out.
« You like that don't you? » Topher asked in a demanding sexual voice.
Before I could answer he had pulled out slowly and forcefully rammed his dick inside my anus again.
« UGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!! MHMMMMM » i moaned.
With each thrust and pound my anus felt like it was in heaven and I felt like I was on. A speeding dick train going to cumville.

"Uggghhh ... Deeper...Harder!!!" is all I could muster out of my mouth as my boss is steadily pounding the shit out of my ass.
"You like that 8 inch cock don't you bitch?" He spat at me as he thrusted in and out faster and harder to my pleasing.

"Oh yeah daddy I do MMMMMM!!!!!! UGHHH!!!!!! DEEPER!!!!!!" with all of the last once of bottom bitch breath I had left in my body. As if the night couldn't get any better my tiny little body was picked up my my co-worker Jerry Cabrera , who must have snuck into the room because I didn't even hear the door open or close at all, and sat upon his big 8 inch uncut cock and all I could do was grunt out in pure pleasure.

And if that wasn't the icing on the cake Topher or as Iike to call him "Boss" since he technically my boss at my job, came and without warning shoved his 8 inch cock inside my anus which just completely sent me over the edge. If I was holding in any cum I simply did not anymore because the moment my boss stuck his dick on the inside of me I completely came and let out such a sensual sexual moan along with it.

"Damn!!! Armond how long have you been holding in that cum shot"?!? Jerry's voice brought me back into reality.

"Ummmm. For a while I guess. haha" is all I could say with a chuckle.

"Well We're not done with you yet little man" is all I heard Topher day before I was tied up and bound with all types of sexual toys.
Before the more BDSM sex began I felt my co-worker Jerry and boss both take turns licking my hole and making me wet. Being tied up I really didn't have any control of what I wanted which was beyond perfect because I like being dominated. Both Topher and Jerry took turns making me hard and to make matters worst Jerry went under me since I'm hanging from the sexual strap, and began to suck on my already leaky twice hard on cock really making me moan and going crazy wishing to be let on the groan because it was too good to be true.
« Mmmmm. I love the taste of pre-cum load number 2 » Jerry said with a wink making me almost cum again. Then again for a third time without warning Topher took his hard on soaked in cum cock and ripped my anus in half. All you heard was me moaning and groaning in sure pleasure with my bosses cock plowing me for a second go round. To make it even more exciting Jerry took sex beads and slowly inserted them inside me making my eyes roll back in pleasure, then slowly pulling them out making my ass squirt.
« AHHHHHHH, AHHHHHHH, AHHHHHH!!! OH MY FUCKING GOD!! » I moaned out loud not caring about who heard. I couldn't even breathe because Jerry came behind and shoved his uncut cock inside me while Topher came in front of my and shoved his creamy cumming cock down my throat making me moan even more louder and harder.
You could only hear 4 things going on from us making a fucking porno in that room: one was me moaning, two was Jerry smacking the shit out of my ass which made me even more horny, three was Jerry moaning and complimenting me on my ass, and four Topher moaning and letting me know he was about to cum.
"AHHH FUCK IM ABOUT TO CUMM. AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!" with that his nice latino cock exploded cum in my mouth making me swallow every drop. Not even after Jerry was announcing that it was his turn:
"FUCKKKKKK ARMOND IM ABOUT TO CUM ALSO. FUCKKKKKKKKKKK" spilling his hot liquid all in my ass I couldn't do anything but moan and whine in pleasure which especially sent me over the edge and made me spew my second cumshot all over my abs.
"Oh My fucking God that was amazing" is all I could get out of my mouth.
" well don't get too happy the nights not over yet Armond" said Topher in a seductive voice.
"What do you mean?" I asked.
"You're about to be promoted." He said
I looked at him like he was joking and had to do a double take because maybe it was just me reeling off of the amazing sexual high we just had so I asked again.
"Are you serious?"
"Hell yes I'm serious sir. I just gave you the most fucking amazing sex with your amazing sexy and ducking hot ass and co-worker. Why wouldn't I give you a promotion." He replied 
I almost felt used but I couldn't fight the urge to ask this question.
"So have you done this with all your new employees? Just fuck them senseless and give them a promotion afterwards?"
" Hell no. I only did that once with an intern who was fresh out of college but he ended up leaving and doing better things." He replied so sternly it almost made me horny again.
" Well then I suggest we all take a nap before this goes somewhere we don't want it or even ruin the mood." Jerry chimed in and I'm glad he did because I was really getting sleepy.
"Good idea" I replied happily.

We all put away all of Topher a sex toys which I really didn't want to do but hey the sex room has to stay clean looking lol, and all keys on the bed falling asleep. If you could have seen the way we were laying it probably would have made you horny mad at least on the verge of cumming. It was Jerry in the back Topher in the middle and me in front of Topher each other men holding onto the guy in front of them. When we woke up it was Sunday the entire house was quiet and every guest must have left because the house was completely still. I couldn't shake this weird feeling that was poking me in rectum so I turned and saw that Topher has a huge hard on while he was sleep, and of course seeing him horny turned me on as well. I also happened to peek over and see that even Jerry was horny as well. So me being the horny little man I was and am decided to lend them a helping hand. No sooner had I put my lips on both Topher and Jerry's cocks they both stirred awake moaning in pleasure.
"What can I say I love cock" I sad seductively with a mischievous grin. With that my two new favorite men took their positions and I took mine and we went for round three.