Send My Regards to The Reaper

Chapter 1

Danielle’s point of view

What am I doing here?” I thought as I looked around and realised that I was in my old house.

“Aaahhh!” I heard a scream coming from the garden behind the house. Sounds like my mother.

Oh no, not again!” I ran to the back of the house and found my mother laying on the ground. Bleeding.

“Mom! Mom! No! Not again mom! Please! Don’t leave like this! Mom!” I screamed as I held her cold hands firmly.

“Danielle… Meet… Meet me here… Tomorrow… I love…” her eyes started to close slowly and she let go of my hand.

“Wait! Mom! Tell me who did this to you! Mom! My eyes started to birst with tears as I screamed. “Help! Somebody! Help us!”

But as expected, no one came. No one came to save my mother. Again.

I wanna wake up! Wake up Danielle! Wake up! I… I can’t go through this again! Wake up!” I started to hit on my head with my hands.

And for my contentment I woke up with the sound of my alarm going off. I loved that alarm clock, and I also hated it. I’m not sure why… Maybe beacause it snaps me out of nightmares but also takes me out of such happy dreams.

Now let me tell you some stuff about me: as you may have alrready noticed, my name is Danielle Scars. I’m 15 years old, black hair, very white skin and big blue eyes. I’m 5’5 feet tall and weigh about 110 pounds. I lost my mom when I was 13 and my dad disappeared the same day. I was declared orphan by the judge and sent to live with my father’s sister. She was a workaholic so she barely ever was at home. So she sent me to a boarding school where I am till this day.

Every night for practically two years I dream with the night my mother was murdered. But this night was different. This time she said “Meet me here tomorrow.” Wonder what she meant with that. I had to move out of that house right on the next day because the police had to process the crime scene. But still they found nothing that could lead to that cold lifeless animal that killed my mother.

“Good day sunshine! Good day sunshine! Good da--“ Kate,  my roommate, started singing Good Day Sunshine, from The Beatles.

“Kate! Please, could you stop?” I cut her off.

“Oh Danielle, how can you be so cranky in the morning?” she giggled.

“How can you be so cheerful in the morning?” I said, emphasizing the you as I wiped off the tears from when I was dreaming.

Kate noticed me wiping them off and looked at me wooried “Again?”

“Yeah, but I’m already used to it…” I got up and made my bed.

“Well, I’m sorry…” Kate said still with a worried look on her face.

“It’s not your fault. Now let’s move or else we’ll be late and won’t get a good place  to sit in the cafeteria.” I opened my closet and got a pair of black jeans and white shirt.

“I’m going first!” Kate ran to the bathroom

“Hey! You’re cheating!” I whined like a six year old and Kate shut the door.

I sat on the little couch in our room while I wated for her to finish in the bathroom.

When the door opened Kate came out with a towel rolled around her I looked at her with a sharp look “Traitor.” I said as I walked in to the bathroom and Kate laughed.

When I was finished in the shower I found that Kate wasn’t in our room anymore.

“Kate?Are you here?” I called but there was no answer.

Humph! Maybe she already went to the cafeteria. Traitor!” I thought to myself.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys? So, what did you think? Sorry for leaving it on a cliffhanger =/ It's the first chapter and it's not all that good but if any of you like/dislike it, please leave a comment. And if there's any spelling error please tell me! Thanks for reading and I hope to publish the next chapter soon but I'll need you guys to encourage me too 'cause that helps...

Please vote, fan and comment!

- Polarberry