Chapter One

My eyes opened wide as the sun rays hit my eyes. Wednesday it is. It's the one day I get for myself where I can enjoy with everyone unless I put myself and everyone into any kind of trouble or danger, which I always do. I got up from the bed and straight into the bath, changing into my trouser and t shirt. Well, at the end of the day they are going to get ugly so I need to chose the dress in which mom doesn't scream at me. I got my shoes on and grabbed the bag I packed at night and ran downstairs.

I placed the bag in the corner of the door kissed mom and dad a good morning. Mom stood in the kitchen making us breakfast while dad read some old newspaper in which he was quite absorbed. I grabbed an apple which was the last on the table and sat on the stairs waiting for Elsie, Amy and Harry. I was the third eldest in the house. We were a family of nine. Adam being the oldest, then Jamie, Me, Amy, Harry and Elsie and not to forget Adam's wife Lindsy. Lindsy got a baby two times but due to some difficulties the baby couldn't survive but still she was as happy as she could be. After all she always had Adam by her side.

I kept sitting in the corner when one after another everyone came downstairs and kicked me on my butt on purpose.

"Hey, show some respect" I glared at Jamie as he came down hitting me. He grinned and made his way to the kitchen giving mom a morning kiss. I looked around and saw Harry and Amy but there was no clue or where Elsie was.

I was about to go up and look for her when she came running down with a bag and i gave her a huge smile and she giggled. She kept the bag in the corner where all of our bags were. Elsie, Amy and Harry quickly had breakfast and we all set off to the main ground which was a twenty minute walk from our house.

"Okay, everyone should be here in about an thirty minutes" I informed them as we reached the ground and placed our bags there.
"Till then we have to complete atleast half of the work"
"Stace what if it fails?" Harry asked with a disappointment reflecting on his face.
"Atleast it would be worth a try" I gave him a smile and patted his shoulder which lightened up the mood.
"So, what have you guys got?" I inquired and they all reached out for the backpacks.
"Okay, I got ropes and screws" Elsie replied as she put them forward.
"No screws, we need the rope though" I grabbed the rope and she put the rest back.
"I got the nails, the big one and the hammer."
"Where'd you get the hammer from?" I asked in confusion cause I was worried from where we'd get the hammer and I assigned the others to arrange it.
"Dad's workshop" Harry smiled as he scratched the back of his neck shrugging his shoulders.
"We have to keep that back okay?"
"Roger"
"Amy what have you got?"

She looked at me with a scary smile. Wonder what she got. I looked at her in confusion and Harry and Elsie stood behind me.
"Amy?"

She didn't respond to my question instead she reached out of her backpack which kind of freaked my out. I mean, she does kind of do this very often when she has something good but every time she does this it freaks me out, it freaks everyone out. Lindsy was so afraid of her expression she always left the room. Later , we get to know that she learnt it from Adam. He taught her how to do this he was scolded by dad which was epic scene to watch. Afraid, the popcorns were missing at that time.

Finally, she took out somethings from the backpack and placed it before us.

"We need a stretcher. This rope could be stretched as far as we need it to. Secondly, we need something to support the bowl. I know you have the bowl therefore this could be placed down to it to support it with the wood. Thirdly, I know that you never asked anyone to bring hooks"