Chapter Three

I was still shocked at the guards word. I blinked a few times and Ethan kept looking at me waiting for a response or something but I was speechless at the moment as the word hung around my mind but then suddenly I looked round the house and then the realization hit me that my parents or my family wasn't here. I ran a hand through my hairs and tears started to form behind my eyes but I let them stay there for the moment. I was thinking how to get to them and where were they be when suddenly Ethan grabbed me by my wrist and held me in his arms. What does he think he's doing?

"What are you doing? Let me down Ethan!" I hit weakly and I knew it didn't effect him. I was about to burst into tears. I looked at him and our eyes met and he looked seriously worried and concerned. He let me down and cupped my face.

"Listen up. You need to get out of here. There is going to be an attack"
"What?!" I shouted as I shook of his hands.
"My family is out there I need to get them" I walked towards the door and he held my wrist again and pulled me back to him.
"Everyone's has been taken to safety. There's no need to worry"
"No need to worry! Are you crazy? It's my family!" I screamed at him.
"I know that okay" he snapped "It's important for them for you to be safe too" he ran a hand through his hairs as he paced back and forth.
"Listen to me. I'll let them know you're safe. You need to come with me right now"
"I'm not going anywhere" I said and made sat back in the corner.
"Majesty there's no time. Your safety is most important" the guard told Ethan and I kept looking between them still a little confused. He came towards me and sat on his knees.

"I'm sorry" was all he said and them scooped me in his arms running out through the door. I was still, still shocked at what he had just done and then I started hitting him pleading him to let me go so I can see my family but he didn't listen he kept running and then got me in a car which stood in front of our house.

"Move" he said to the person in front of us and he started driving.

Scared I move away from Ethan and hugged my knees. Where is he taking me? What if he's a partner in the attack and just want to kidnap me? But why would they need my I have nothing and I know nothing either. He kept talking on the phone with someone and I just sat there like an idiot. After a long time we stopped and Ethan got out of the car.

"Come out" he ordered me but I shook my head. No way I was ever coming out of this car.
"Take me back" I said him clearly and he scoffed in disbelief.
"I'm not going to kill you" he said with a reassuring smile but at the moment I was hating that smile.
"Who knows" I said and locked the door. "I'm not coming out"

He stood there in font of the other door and I sat there at the corner of the other door my door locked. He can never force a girl if he's a gentlemen I assured myself knowing I was just making a fool of myself cause any man can do anything no matter how much of a gentlemen he is. He gave a glance indicating me to come out but I gave a try to sit a little longer.

"Okay. If you want people to come and take you and then shoot you or cut you into pieces or torture you forever then feel free to stay here" he said and then still stood there waiting for my response.

Okay guys, what do you really expect. I unlocked my door suddenly and within blink of the eyes got out of the car on my foot and walked towards him. He chuckled and I was just annoyed as hell. There was nothing infront of us it was just forests trees and grass. I looked around confused at why he just brought me here. He kept walking and I followed him behind until he stopped infront of a tree. The guard swept some leaves from the ground and opened a wooden something. Secret passage? Woah. Royalty huh? Or something else? Well, never like seem anything like this before.