여섯

--
Jimin woke up in a cold sweat.

He could feel his heart racing, hands feeling clammy as he sat up and gulped, looking around the room. A familiar scent lingered in the air, but he couldn't put his finger on what it was from. Jimin brought his sweater sleeve up to his nose, breathing in and smiling as he found that the sweet smell was all over the fabric.

He sighed contently, taking in the sweetness for a moment. It was almost addicting; the scent smelled of every single one of his favourite smells, mixing together into something that made him feel dizzy and warm all over.

His state of reverie was quickly cut through by thoughts that he couldn't control, eyes widening and hand bringing up to cover his mouth as he let out an involuntary whimper. He didn't know if it was a dream or a real memory, but he knew for sure that his mind was swimming with images of the gorgeous man he had met on the stairs; head between Jimin's legs, and hands roaming everywhere.

Jimin closed his eyes, taking in a shaky breath. These were much clearer than any of the snippets from any other dreams he could remember. He could remember the way Jungkook's lips felt, he could remember how strong his hands were as they gripped his hips, and he could remember his intoxicatingly sweet scent enveloping him.

Jimin's eyes widened, swinging his legs over the side of the couch and bringing his sleeves up to his nose again. He was sure of it, the sweet scent that coated his sweater was the exact same one he could remember from his 'dream'.

That meant that Jungkook was there. Which could also mean-

Jimin flushed, standing up and looking around the room. Jungkook was nowhere to be seen there, and so Jimin made his way into the kitchen. The first thing that his eyes caught on was the untouched cup of coffee left one the counter, finding out that it was cold once he walked over and touched the mug.

Just more confirmation that it wasn't a dream.

Jimin huffed bringing his hand down to scratch at his forearm. It was only then that he caught a glimpse of something written there on his skin, eyebrows shooting up before he pulled back his sleeve so that he could read it.

He completely flushed upon seeing that there was a phone number written there is marker, 'I guess I tired you out" underneath it. The message was signed with Jungkook's name, Jimin's legs nearly going weak once he realized that everything he had though was a dream, was in fact true.

Jungkook had been there, had been on top of him, had his mouth on him, had his hands all over him.

Jimin groaned, rubbing his face with his hands. He not only felt flustered, but embarrassed. If he remembered correctly then he knew that he must've sounded so needy and pathetic to Jungkook; somebody he had only met a few hours before. He had never thought himself to be somebody who would put out upon the first meeting, but apparently he didn't know as much about himself as he thought he did.

He huffed, but fished his phone out of his back pocket nonetheless, rolling up his sleeve once more so that he could copy down the phone number into his contacts. He had only just finished when his phone began to vibrate, signalling that he was getting a call.

He adjusted his glasses, seeing the person calling to be Jungah. He leaned against the counter, answering the call.

"Jungah?" He answered. "What's up?"

"Jimin, can I please come over?" Jimin eyes widened upon hearing her shaky voice, it being obvious that she was in tears from the sounds of sniffles that he could hear from over the line.

"Are you crying?" He asked, standing up straighter as his eyebrows furrowed in concern. "What's wrong? Do you need me to call Taewon?"

"No." Jungah's voice was dark, startling Jimin a tad. "He's the absolute last person I want to see right now."