1- news

Supernatural POV

It's night Sam and Dean on their way to Bobby's place. Soon after they took care of the demon and the witch couple Bobby called there was another case for them.
On the way.

"Hey um Dean?"

"What?"

"It's umm.."

"Spit it buddy!"

"Look I was thinking if we can take a vacation" Sam said and wait for the yell from his brother and disappointment comments.

"A vacation? Seriously Sammy?"

"Just thinking!"

"We just got a call for another case and you are thinking of taking a vacation?"

"Exactly! We didn't get a minute to take a rest and now this. We have done much Dean"

"But not enough"

"But-" then a phone called. They looked at each other and Dean took a phone.

"Hey!"

"Where are you boys?"

"Joe?"

"Get your asses here now!"

"We are on our way to Bobby he ju-"

"I said get your asses here NOW!" And she disconnected.

"Joe?!" Sam asked his brother.

"Yeah. She said to get our asses there NOW!" Turning the impala.

"And Bobby?"

"Let's go to that lady first she's scary"

"More than what we are dealing with?"

"Sort of..." They looked at each other and laughed. After the laugh came a long silence and everyone was on their deep thought.

"Hey Joe!" Dean called when they get there. "She really like abandoned houses. For a lady this isn't right for her. Seriously man look" showing rats and spider houses all over.

"Hey Joe!" Sam called. Without hearing a step they were both down and Joe on top of both. Dean licking one of the spider web and Sam on the other side on a rotten meat rat can be.

"Hi Joe" Dean said without turning.

"Hey?" It was Sam.

"Hey boys!"

After few minutes of greetings they entered in and saw Bobby was already there.

"So the meeting huh!" Sam said

"Yeah. It's kind of supernatural thing. They meet after every choose of the new lady."

"So who is this lady?"

"We don't know that!"

"And why is this a case to us?"

"It's all the supernatural world being together somewhere which is not heaven boy" Bobby said looking at them.

"Let's say it's a new case. So where do we start?"

"There is this old friend of mine. May be we can call him and ask for a help"

"Who's this friend of yours we don't know?" Joe asked Bobby.

"Actually not my friend. He was John's friend."

"A name Bobby."

"Argent. Chris Argent."

Teen wolf POV