The big day

You: Fuck, this is so hard. God dammit. 

breathing heavily and on the edge of having a mental break down, you sat down against the wall; took one headphone out and drank some water. Your big performance is in 3 days and you have been practicing non-stop for the past week. You really haven't even seen Jimin either because you have been so busy with practicing. It's not like he has been free, he has been focusing on the comeback and they have had to do shows everyday this week. 

You sighed because of this, you really missed Jimin. You took another drink of water and plugged you headphone back in, got into your position, and started the song over again. You were leaping in the air like it was nothing, spinning so elegantly. 

so effortless 

You didn't notice that someone had walked in until you stopped dancing to catch your breath and felt a pair of eyes on you. You turned around only to see Jimin standing there, looking at you with this glow in his eyes. He was wearing sweatpants and a large hoodie, messy blonde hair but he looked so perfect. You didn't know someone could look this perfect until you met him. He just looks so good without putting in any effort. 

*Jimins POV*

Namjoon: Nice work today everyone, i think we all deserve some times to res now after this busy week. 

Yoongi: Agreed, i'm so tired, but i'm glad the fans like the new concept and the album. 

Everyone: Agreed

Driver: So are we dropping you all of at the dorm? 

Namjoon: Yes

Everyone got out of the van and took their bags up to their rooms. Jimin saw that the light to the dance studio was still on so he told Jungkook to take his bag up to his room and he will be up in a moment. Once Jimin got there he saw that you were in there, dancing. 

How do you look so pretty with sweat dripping off your face and that messy bun on your head? You will be the death of me woman. I swear i will make you mine forever soon. 

Jimin watched for a good 10 minutes not saying anything, just watching you dance. It wasn't until you stopped to catch your breath that you turned around to see him standing there. 

*Your POV*

You took one headphone out, didn't bother moving from your place because yes you missed Jimin but you still need to practice. 

You: What are you doing here? 

Jimin: I should be asking you the same thing, the studio closed like 2 hours ago. 

You: Band PD-nim lets me stay here after hours to practice. He gave me a key to lock up once i leave. 

Jimin: But why are you here after hours practicing when i know you practiced all day today. 

You: Not true, i had a few things to do before i came here to practice....i just need my performance to be perfect okay? 

You didn't notice how you raised your voice at him until he kind of stepped back and looked at you surprised. 

You: Im sorry Jimin i-

Jimin; It's okay, i know you are stressed. Let me practice with you? i've been watching you for a wile over the past few months. i think i have the steps down.