I

I don't remember the last time I slept for more than two hours in a row.
There is really no time to rest for me. But that's how I live my life. Money's all that I'm having time for during the day.

I've not always been fortunate. With my parents both being druggies and them kicking me out as soon as I was able to fend for myself, I had to grow up fast.
Even tho it was tough ,my love for art was what kept me going and I soon found a job at a small tattoo studio. Of course I started with cleaning the toilets and making coffee but I eventually got the chance to put something to paper and started designing and tattooing people.
I earned just enough to pay for my rent and food but I loved the job. So much that I am still occasionally showing up at the store to help out if I'm needed.
On my journey as a struggling teenager I somehow came across James. The founder of Surpreme. No clue how we started talking but he noticed my ambition and love for design.
Long story short he kinda took me in and offered me to work for his company. Of course I started off with selling clothes but over dinner I would often discuss the new designs with him and he was impressed. Well. And now I am the co owner.

I'm kicking the sheets off of my legs and stretch as I sit up on my kingsized mattress that lays on the ground because I never bothered to buy a new bed after moving into my new apartment.
Some rays of sunshine are creeping through the dark grey curtains and are creating a beautiful view as they hit the smoke that's rising from my newly lit cigarette.
I inhale deeply as I check my phone for any important messages.

James🕶: don't forget bout the meeting kid
And PLEASE don't show up high af

unknown: Tonight at Rex'? Bringing the 💵
G

Hoe: Babe. Please. I miss you. It didn't mean
anything to me. I love you.

Hoe: So now that you're rich and shit you feel
there's no need to reply or what?
I apologized a hundred times. What else
am I supposed to do??!?

I scoff as I read the last two messages.
My ex girlfriend of two years decided to cheat on me with my best friend behind my back for a month whilst I was working. Let me rephrase that. Former best friend.
I caught them naked in my bed one day that I decided to get off work earlier to surprise her and take her out to dinner.
As soon as I saw them I pulled Jack off of her and punched him in the face. Whilst he was on the floor, holding his nose I picked up their clothes, put them in a bag and told them to leave. I didn't cry or scream. I was so disappointed and decided from that day on to never relay my happiness on another person.
I was led down for the second time in my life by people that I loved and deeply cared about.
Since then I've been single and drowning myself in work. It really payed off tho.

I decide to block and delete her number before going back to the message from the unknown number.
It's Gerald Earl Gillum. Also know as G Eazy. We met at a party a few days ago and got along quite well. We had a lot in common. Both of us not putting up with any kind of bullshit and working our asses off.
He somehow heard of my supply at home and I offered to sell him some.
I save his number and reply

Me: sure. Be there after work. Not quite
sure bout the time.

After finishing my cigarette I get up and put my hair into a messy bun. I've never been a girly girl so I don't bother with doing a lot of makeup. After taking a shower and brushing my teeth I'm basically done.
I put on my all black suit and coat along with my glasses and some rings, bracelets and a mens watch. My tattoos peeking out from under my collar and sleeves and covering my hands.

Once I'm ready I make myself a coffee and am out the door

I get in my silver Maserati levante and drive off to the meeting about the upcoming collaboration of Surpreme with Gucci.