thirty one

Emilys pov;
I was still confused as how Logan saved me. I was hanging in to his body, my arms around his waist as he took me to his apartment. I could barley say a word. My whole body was slightly shaking. I was still shook from the whole 'experience'. He placed me on his bed, and told me he had to speak to the other guys, I finally built up the courage to talk, and responded. H kissed my head before leaving, he was cute. I could hear there convocation. He was telling them how much he cared for me. I was no longer confused as what had happened. I was falling for this kid, and I hope he felt the same way. I weakly smiled to myself, this was going to be a hard week to get through, but as long as he was with me, I'd be okay. I snuggled deeper into the sheets, they smelt just like his jacket. I was warm. As I made myself comfy, I heard the door cream and Logan walked through.
Logan; how are you feeling? Do you want anything?
Emily; I'm fine, still a little shaken up though.
Logan; being in that outfit can't be too comfy, take this.
He chucked me one of his hoodies, the same one he gave me at the meet and greet. Only, this one was much bigger, it probably went down to mid-thigh.
Logan; I'll go out, so you can change.
Emily; no, it's fine, just turn around.
-
Logan's pov;
I turned around, I shouldn't have done, but I peeped a few times. Her body was beautiful. I wish she was mine.
Emily; you can turn around now.
Logan; okay..
I turned back at her and smiled.
Logan; so... what should we do?
Emily; movie?
Logan; sure.