The game begins...

Flashback

The room was gray with blood tinted around it chains against the wall and nothing but a bed and a chair with shackles on a young boy with shackles on his hands and feet and he wore overall as he waited for something....

The boy heard footsteps as he waited for the people he was longing to see with a smirk. As the door creeps open the two people walked in slowly with fear, "Daehyun.."Hyuna said as she tried to sound un afraid.

"Yes mother"Daehyun looked at them with a smile but that smile slowly began to change into nothing and his eyes were as empty as his smile.

"Im pregnant and i want to make a deal...you leave my baby alone and we will let you go"she said with dignity but all that changed when they heard the insame laugh of the child.

"oh dear dear hyuna"he said as he licked his lips. "i dont do deals honey" Out of anger Hyunseung grabbed Daehyun by his coller and said "Dont you dare call her by her first name and dont lick your lips at my wife i can blow your head off in a minute you damn monster"Hyunseungs voice were as cold as his eyes but behind the cold eyes was anger.

Daehyun laughed and stop quickly and his voice was just as cold as his "You couldnt kill me even if you tried and i could have broke out of this and killed both or you years ago but i came here for something and im still waited for it to come."

Hyunseung got even more angry and said "oh yeah we had you in here for years and you never came out i want to see you come out right now" "Babe no dont say that"Hyuna said in fear.

"Anything for you father"As daehyun smiled like a maniac the chains came off his hands and feet in a blink of an eye as he sat up and slowly walked towards them with a look no one could read.As daehyun moved forword hyuna and hyunseung backed away in fear.When they hit the door daehyun was infront of hyuna and he slowly layed his head on her stomach."Lets play a game...."Daehyun said as he slowly rubbed her stomach as if it was his own lover.

"I-I wil play just please dont hurt my baby"Hyuna stuttered while hyunseung glared in pure hatred.Daehyun moved away and sat on the bed and looked and them showing them to sit as well."This game is called the guessing game and it is a 50 50 chance game...and of course there is a prize of your liking do you wanna play?"Daehyun looked at them with pure amusment as they both hesitantly looked at each other and respond with a nod.

"Good this game we will guess the gender of the baby you get to choose a gender first if you win i will do as you say but if i win you must do as i say.so whats your guess and your condition"Hyunseung and hyuna whispered to each other for a while before hyuna said with confidence"We believe it will be a girl and if we win you must leave and never go near any of us including our child ever and you must kill yourself and also for now you must go to school and grow and behave as a regular child till the time comes"Daehyun nodded in joy "oh look whos confident alright then i guess that it is a boy and if i win i will be the one to give his name and you guys must take care of him till he is 18 and i will stay away from him till then and to be fair i will go to school and behave once he turns 18 i will take custody of him and your company and you guys will leave everything to me and you guys will stay on vacation.Do we have a deal?"Daehyun smiled happily while both them nodded."You guys can leave now"Both of them left and as they closed and locked the door daehyun miled changed into an insane smirk as his eyes showed pure insanity."My baby you will soon be mine.."

Note Aka Daehyun is 10 at the time

Youngjae family is rich and their family owns a company of assasins and bars along with many stores and so on bascially they rich as hell

And obviously daehyun isnt human i wonder who or what he is?