Esteban En Grupo De Maton ( The Group of Gangsters )

- TEASER - ( UPCOMING STORY )

They fear no one. They are not ordinary. They can hurt you, they will hurt you.

DONT BE AROUND THEM. OR ELSE YOU NEED TO DEAL WITH A DEVIL.

IF you hold back anything they will kill yah

Gangsters respect few. Fear none.

They are gangsters, a straight up G the gangster life is the life they live.

They are ESTEBAN EN GRUPO DE MATÓN

One of them is

Alexandra Xenan Xanford the SEDUCTRESS OF THE GROUP.

She kills by seducing the victim and drop the dead body everywhere, she likes dark places, shes hot, sexy, rich, she have the body that would die for. She had all what it takes. Dont agree if she will take you to dark places. Shes Xenan.

Xander Franz Harvis the Ghost Rider. He will hunt you with his motorbike, get ready for his speed. Hes like a mushroom. You can suprisely see him everywhere when he smirk at you maliciously he will kill you where ever or who ever you are. Hes the cassanova, rich, handsome, funny, arrogant sometimes and hes sweet and baby face could hypnotize you, dont look back when you hear the drift of his motor. Cause he will lead you to hell he is Xander.

Henrietta Silva shes the Sweet Sorrow, shes sweet but if shes trippin shes bitter, she doesnt have procedure of killing. When she had her victim, she will kill em no matter what. Henrietta is such a girly, silent, rude, she looks hot cause of her laser eyes. Shes down to earth. Dont show any lust when she stare at yah. She is Henrietta.

North Leo Silvano hes the Alpha Wolf Be scared of him. Hes quiet, adventurous, independent, rude and arrogant. He is always the silent one when hes about to murder someone, dont ever mistake his silence. he is Leo.

Tempest Odeath Choi shes the Black Butterfly she may look so adorable but if shell move closer to you and will whisper something that will give you goose bumps, after that. She will eventually kill you. She is Confident, rude sometimes, bipolar, naughty, always laughing, good at everything. Dont consider hes kindness for acceptance. that is Odeath.

Neo Calix Cortez hes the Crucifix. Hes independent, sneaky, always proud of whatever he does. Bossy, naughty, loud, scary when hes angry but he is good. He gets what he wants. He like guns thats why when he has victims. He shots it with his customized guns, and put a gum beside. Dont trip around him. He is Calix.

The daughters and sons of the most famous MAFIA BOSS. LIFE FULL OF CHAOS BUT LEGAL ACTIONS IS THE LIFE THEY LIVE.

( Mystery / Thriller )

THIS STORY IS NOT SUITABLE FOR YOUNG READERS, PG - 13

SPG.