Chapter I

My name is Alice. I have never seen the outside world before that day. I look outside if I can see something, but he made sure that I could see nothing...
I grew up away from my parents and they never tried to find me. The man who told me everything is Karl. He never said his surname.

There's also a boy in this story . The neighborhood boy. He always come to see me and tell me story of the outside world. I really want to explore it. He came everyday, but he suddenly stopped to come. I liked him pretty much. Karl told me that he moved away. I was sad and I was remembering every story he told me. I wanted to go outside and I will make Karl accept my request. I appreciate him a lot. I once walked into his girlfriend and she was very beautiful and felt ugly compared to her. I saw Karl coming and kissed her square on the lips. I felt really really ugly at that moment. I didn't said a word to him for the whole month.

Another time, I  sat there reading and then I saw him telling me that I wasn't the girl he wanted and said that I was ugly. I wanted to become prettier and be stronger. The neighborhood boy always said that I should love myself as I was not listening to Karl. I smiled everytime he told me that...

I wanted to see him again and again every time he came to see me...

Probably I should move forward to the future and not swimming in the past. Yesterday, I saw a very charming young man. He had my age. Karl let him in and he talked to me as we were old friends. I was really confused. He saw my confusion and told me that his name was Alexander. I was confused and he said something that the boy who encouraged me would say.

Love yourself and don't listen to what Karl is saying about your ugliness. It's not true you are beautiful.

My first love name was Alexander and I only learned that yesterday... I was probably too shy to ask. He was my only way out to explore. He would probably take me out with him. He passed the day with me and we talked and when it was late he had to go...
I asked him if he would come tomorrow too. He nodded and smiled I kissed him on the cheek and realized what I had just done. We both became red as tomatoes. Karl saw him leaving and asked me why we were both red. I murmured a nothing and ran to my room. I sat on my bed. I wanted to see what it looked like, but Karl knew that I will want to see the outside world, so he put fake image. I never knew until Alex told me what it actually look like. I sat there until I felt the sleep catch me...

As promised Alex came and we spent the day together. I felt my heart beat faster when he touched me. I realized something. My first love is not finished. I was used to sit on his lap. We used to do that, but now we were older there an other explanation for that. I had paced and when I was lost he grabbed me by my waist and sat me on his lap and whispered in my ear I always loved you, but I was too much a coward to tell you. I always wanted you to be with me. I  will take you outside with me. Be mine please.
I was really happy I kissed him on his lips. He kissed me back suddenly, Karl came in and drag me out of the room and he told me that I shouldn't kiss any boy and that he will kill Alex if I didn't cut any ties with him. Then he threw me on the floor.I went to my room and told  him what Karl told me. He hugged me and asked me to lock the door. He took my hand and kissed me with passion. I broke the kiss and I opened the window. He thought that I didn't know that I could open the window. I took some clothes and shoes. I told him to wait me outside under the window. He nodded and I saw him and I jumped out.

We ran out and I am free . I looked outside and I was fascinated by it. It was identical to what Alex described.