Review

Love is everything in a world like this and I'd do anything to achieve everything. He was my everything and I'd like to think I was his. The little things he did showed me that I was his world. No one understood our love, but that's okay they didn't need to as long as I did.

You know what they say what's love without pain.

This story may be inappropriate and sick for some people but not every love story is perfect.

This story follows a girl who's in love with the devil himself, he's aggressive and flat out disrespectful  to everyone including hazel.

Hazel is a everything he is not she is kind and innocent and oblivious to the world.

"It's okay it doesn't even hurt anymore " tears threatened to spill but I know better he'd call me pathetic and I just want to make him proud.

"I never apologized hazel" he glanced down at me but I could see it. I could see that he was sorry for hitting me even if he didn't want to admit it. He loved me and that scared him.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
So I wanna write a book about an abusive relationship and how not every relationship is a healthy one and I just want y'all to be supportive. I'm not okay with this, but I have to show her point of view and what she thinks. An abusive relationship is not okay.

Comment who you think should play Caspar I was thinking a bad boy image like tattoos and piercings

I have someone for hazel though