The beginning

I sat there gazing out the window lost in my thoughts barely listening  to anything my history teacher was saying. 

When suddenly the door open and a boy no a man walked in followed by the principle.

He was beautiful tall, black messy hair with handsome with flirtatious, blue eyes but what mad him stand out the most was his tattoos starting at  his fingertips disappearing under his shit and reemerging on his neck. 

When asked to introduce himself all he gave was his name Caspar Rite. The teacher told him to take a seat in one of the empty chairs.  As he walked past me i forced my head down avoiding eye contact. 

He took the seat behind i let out a breath i didn't know i was holding. 

Out of no where his fingers found there way into my hair as he started to play with the curls. My eyes widened but i didn't move an inch it felt nice.  Soon after the bell rang and i slowly started packing up my things getting ready for my walk home. 

As i got ready to stand up a hand stopped me the fingers around my wrist read love my head shot up barely missing his chin his face was inches away from mine. It felt like time had stopped i had froze under his gaze lips parted and eyes wide. 

Finally he asked me roughly  "whats your name"  i could feel his breath hit my face causing me to blush a little bit 

Slowly barely above a whisper i replied " H-Hazel" 

"Hazel" he tested my name out for himself. 

"It fits you" he told me 

Then he demanded "give me your phone" shocked i took my phone out of my pocket and gave it to him he typed something on my phone gave it back to me   and just like that he walked out of the classroom leaving me to calm my erratic heart. 

Soon after i slowly started my walk home as i walked through the door i dropped my backpack on the floor letting my feet guide me to the last door on the right my parents room. leaning my head against the door i just took a second to remember past memories involving my parents. 

Almost a year ago i lost my parents in a car accidents because i was already 18 and had no other family i was left everything. Including all of there savings which was actually a very large amount of money i could probably live off of it for the rest of my life. 

I could feel my emotions building up so i got up and went to my own bedroom laying down on my bed trying to stop the tears from falling which believe it or not actually never works. 

I felt my phone vibrate a sat up quickly noticing the name i quickly sat up chocking on my spit as i read the text message 

"Do you wanna have sex" ~ Caspar 

I felt my face turn red i quickly turned my read receipts off shoving my phone under my pillow 

I still cried myself to sleep that night praying that my life would get easier and that i wouldn't be so lonely anymore. 

Maybe i should have taken Caspar up on his offer