Day 13

Day 13 of sweetness

I woke up did my routines and ate, it was a normal day I came to school early and saw Rosé

"Rosieee!" I shouted she turned to me and hugged me.

"Yah!! Lalisa you're always with Jungkook I'm jelous hmp!" She said aishhh she's so cute she's like a child.

"Mianheeee Rosieeee." I said and giving her my puppy eyes she can'y resist.

"Kaja I want to eat something." She said and we went to the cafeteria there are some students but not that many, when it was my turn....

"Uhm Ms. I would like to order this slice of strawberry cake and wintermelon bubble tea." I said and gave my food card then Rosie also ordered her food and we went to our table. While eating, someone suddenly clunged his arms to my shoulder I was shooked when I saw him he looks, tired and he's also sweaty.

"Please just for a minute." He said and he looks like hiding from someone, I just looked at him and suddenly I saw girls running then they ran in the other side, I heard him sighed and said.

"Thank you, I'm hiding from them if I look weird by the way I'm Sehun." he said and smiled.

"I'm Lisa and this is Rosé." I said and smiled.

"I need to go, it's nice to see you." He said left. I've never seen him here maybe he's a transferie. We heard the bell and went to our room then sat on my seat our teacher came and said.

"We have a transferie please be with friends with him." Then he signed someone to get in I was shooked because it is the man earlier that's why I've never seen him.

"Hi my name is Oh Sehun." He said and bowed to us.

"Okay Sehun-ssi feel free to talk to them." He said and smiled.

"Please seat at the back of Lisa, Lisa-ssi please raise your hand so Sehun can see you." I raised at my hand and he went closer then said.

"You're the girl earlier right?" he said.

"Yeah." I said and smiled, then he sat at my back and finally our teacher started our lesson. Then I saw Jungkook looking at me I smiled at him but he just looked away.

After hours

"Lisa? Can I eat with you I don't have any friends here only you and Rosé." He said.

"Sure why not." Then he went with us, while eating someone sat with us and it was Jungkook.

"Why don't you introduce to me your new FRIEND." He said emphasizing the word friend, and it's a really weird.

"Oh yeah, this is Sehun, Sehun this is Jungkook." They shooked hands and smiled at each other.

"And I'm her boyfriend hehe." Jungkook added.

"Why do you need to say it." I said and rolled my eyes at him.

"Of course you're mine." He said and left with his plate, I was frozen then Rosé said.

"Whew that was smooth like a snake." She said and we laughed, having a new friend is not bad at all.

_____________

Hi guys this is your author sorry for not updating in a long time, unfortunately I got in an accident and I'm still recovering I hope you'll understand but I'll try my best to update, please vote and comment. Xoxo