diecinueve

I walked into the school office and I saw Miyoung on the chair crying.

" Baby, Baby, what happened?" I asked her and I gave her a hug.

" M-mommy fell asleep in class and she went to the doc-doctor!" Miyoung sobbed into Jungkooks neck.

" Ms. Ms, what happened?" I asked the office lady.

" I'm very sorry Mr. Jeon, Taehyung-ah knocked out in the class and hit his head on the floor."

That's when Jungkook suddenly felt so lost and lonely.

His whole world immediately stopped and his eye's glistened with tears.

" Sir, he's at Seoul saint hospital."

---

I ran into the hospital with Miyoung and I went to the main office.

" Ms. Where is Kim Taehyungs room."

" What's your name sir."

" My name is Jeon Jungkook, I'm his boyfriend just please take me to the fucking room! I need to see him!"

" Sir, sir please stay calm, this hospital provides the most, he is fine."

" Please just take me please." Jungkook cried.

---

" Taehyung, baby, please wake up, I should have convinced you to stay home, I'm so sorry, it's all my fault." Jungkook cried on Taehyungs shoulder.

" Daddy, will mommy never wake up?" Miyoung cried.

" I don't know baby, I really dont know."

👅💦👅💦👅

Ayye double posttt