Sleeping Beauty

You woke up in the hospital. Your memory was back. You saw Justin sleeping you woke him up and asked where you?

Y-where am i?

J-im the hospital

Y- how long?

J-6 months

You cried and hugged him. You asked the doctor what happen.

Y- Doc whats wrong

D- you had amnesia and didnt remember anything but now its normal.

You smiled as well as Justin. 2 weeks later they let you out. Justin took you out for your anniversary. Then he proposed to you on midnight. You said yes. You both went for a walk then Justin stopped and kissed you. Justin than lifted you and started spinning. It was like you were living the fairytale you always wanted.The next morning you woke . You got as usual when you felt a warm feeling around your waist. You smiled then justin started kissing your neck . You turned around and kissed him. He lifted you onto the bench and started playing with your hair. You jumped off the bench and pushed him out of the bathroom and winked then locked the door. You hoped into the shower until you started to bleed from your leg and you looked at your leg and say a massive deep cut. You hopped out and looked at the bench and saw a razor. You screamed to Justin and covered yourself. He came and saw all the blood and quickly grabbed the first aid kit and wrapped your leg. You quickly got dressed and drove to the hospital. Justin carried you out and screamed at the nurse. The doctor ran out with the bed and asked you to show the cut. He said that you need surgery asap and that you need some blood . He told Justin something but you did understand because you were losing a lot of blood. You fainted .... You woke up and saw Justin sleeping on the couch next to the bed . You tried to get up but you were in so much pain . You tried not to scream then Justin woke up and started smiling seeing you awake. He cried and said "I don't won't see you in the hospital anymore". You smiled . It has been three weeks in the hospital so the doctor let you out. You got home and Justin carried you but you told him to let you down. You through the front door and saw a welcome home sign. You turned around and kissed him .