I met her

Hannah's pov
I was walking done to school my head down trying to ignore everyone, someone bumps my shoulder and I look up I saw a puffy haired person I couldn't really make out what they looked like. I started walking in the halls to get my books and folders right when I turned around I was pinned against the locker, I looked at them and I fell in love.
"Uhm hi?" I said with my cheeks glowing red, "Hey you're Hannah right." She said with a smile on her face, "yeah what's yours?" I said trying to get out from underneath her, "My name is grey, I think we'll get along quick." My hole face turned red. I heard the bell ring, "well I should get heading off to my class." I said walking to class she just starting following me, "yes?" I said confusingly "My class is here." She said winking at me. I walked into class.
30 minutes passed, I raised my hand going to the bathroom, "yes?" The teacher said to me angrily, "May I go to the bathroom."
"I suppose." I grabbed the hall pass and left.
Grey's pov
When I saw Hannah leave I don't know what happened but my hole body dropped so me being me I raised my hand, "Can I please leave I need to pee really really bad." I said shaking my legs, "go ahead." I grab the hall pass and go to the bathroom I heard Hannah about to leave so I decided to grab her by the shoulders. We went to the big stall and she just looked at me at this cute confused way, "Hannah.." I said my face started feeling numb, "have you ever gotten your first kiss?" She looked at me her eyes widening, "N-no why?" I looked at her with heart eyes, "Hannah it's only been a few minutes but I'm starting to have feelings for you the way you smile and how you talk your laugh and when you left the classroom I felt empty." I leaned into her holding her closer, "I "like" like you Hannah." I starting kissing her passionately, I never kissed anyone liked this I think..no it's not the time. When we stopped, we starting heading to class then the bell rung when we came in, God that was amazing.
Of course I more dumb learning happened. Ugh I'm so glad it's Friday.
After school me and Hannah met up, "tomorrow wanna hang out?"
"Sure, where do you want to meet."
"Meet me at the school."
"Alright! Bye." She said waving away
"Bye."