The terrible argument

(You need to read Subaru x Yume first)

On valentines day, Ako made an extra extra EXTRA large chocolate Subaru sculpture thing.

"NYAAAAAAAAAAAA! SUBBARU KYUUUUN~" Ako cried

Ako's POV

Subaru Kyun will love me and only me! I'm going to give it to him directly this time unlike last time how I just left it there for him.

"Subaru Kyuuuuuun~" I ran outside, holding the box and making sure it doesn't break. I spotted him talking with Yume. Y-yume... She's my rival now! I hid behind the tree and listened to what they were saying.

"Thanks for letting me stay in your room last time. Seriously, you guys get an awesome room. The bed was SO comfortable!!" Yume cried to Subaru. Subaru laughed.

"Anyway, why did you call me out here?" Subaru asked Yume. Yume smiled and gave Subaru chocolate.

"Happy valentines day!" Yume giggled. Subaru sighed.

Subaru's POV

Must be rival chocolate again...

Ako's POV

Yume told Subaru to open the box of chocolate. YUMEEEEE! I DON'T LIKE THIS! Subaru slowly opened it.

"Eh..? EH???" He swallowed. "Why does this say 'Rival and maybe something else confirmed'?!"

Yume pointed at the chocolate and blushed.

"We MIGHT be friends. I MIGHT be friends with you." She said. Oh my~ Yume is such a child.

Subaru's POV

"Geez, I thought you were thinking about us being a couple..." I muttered to myself.

"A couple?!" Yume cried. Oops.

"Nothing. See you next time. Oh, and thanks for the chocolate." I said as I stood up and walked off. In the corner of my eye, I could see Yume blushing real hard.

"A couple.." I heard her say.

Ako's POV

I ran to the stage with tears creeping out of my eyes. I don't like this! I'll sing! Hopefully that'll make me feel better. All of a sudden, I crashed into a familiar boy who was wearing a light green and black hoodie.

"Aren't you Ako?" He asked. Why did I have to crash into him off all people?!

"You okay?" He questioned me. I looked down, the tears dropping from my eyes.

"You okay with listening to me blurt out all the terrible things I'm dealing with?" I mumbled, he'd probably say no, but I would like to spill everything. It'll probably make me feel better.

"Sure," He said. Huh? I took his hand and walked him over to some benches.

Kanata's POV

And here we go. I gave Ako a cool look as if I said, 'Go ahead, start,'. Ako nodded to this and took a deep breath.

"So... APPARENTLY YUME LIKES SUBARU AND SUBARU LIKES YUME AND YUME WENT TO SLEEP WITH SUBARU AND SUBARU THINKS THAT THEY'RE A COUPLE AND PROBABLY DOESN'T EVEN KNOW ME ANYMORE AND I HATE YUME AND I HATE SUBARU AND NOW I WANT TO DIE AND-" Ako stopped and gave me a sad smile.

"Sorry..." She whispered.

Nobody's POV

Kanata pushed up his glasses and blushed slightly.

"You ready to hear something that i'd never really say?" He asked Ako, looking down at his hands. Ako nodded, but looked a little confused.

"You can't hate Yume. She's... your friend. Just.. Try go for Nozomu or Asahi or someone." Kanata suggested.

"What other boys are there other than those two?" Ako asked. The wind blew gently and the sun finally shone through the clouds.

"Well...-" Kanata started.

"There's you." Ako grumbled. Kanata nodded.

"Nozou's cool, go after him.

"NO!" Ako shouted. "I like you!"

Kanata immediately stood up and gave Ako a stern look. He pushed up his glasses and said, "I have no intention in liking you." Then he stormed away.

Ako burst into tears and went to find Yume.