Yume's assistance

(I made up a lot of stuff lol)

Ako's POV

I thought he liked me! I really did! Yume will know what to do! She knows nothing about romance but I know, she'll have a plan! I found Yume running laps. 

"Yume!! I! NEED! YOUR! HELP!!!" I shouted at her. Yume nodded, wiping a bead of sweat off her forehead. I went to sit down with her and told her everything. 

"So you like Kanata now?" Yume asked, raising her eyebrows. I nodded. 

"I can help you. Kanata and I have actually talked for a bit now and I found out that he's really secretive. Especially with romance." Yume said. 

Ehhhhh...? "What I'm trying to say is that he probably does like you but he's to shy to say 'I love you' to you."  She continued. 

"Then I should to it first! I should explain everything first!"  I cried happily. 

"No need Ako."  A voice said from behind. It was Kanata! 

"I love you."  He said. EHHHHHHHHHHHH?!?!?!? I blushed bright red.

Kanata didn't even blush. He just stood there with an awkward expression. I could just die! HOW?!?!?!? HOWWWWWWW?!?!?!

"Hey! What's with all the commotion?" A familiar voice called out. It was Subaru! He ran towards us! I dunno what to do!!! Also, for some reason, Subaru doesn't seem that charming at the moment... 

"Eh.... I have no idea what just happened...!" Yume said, jumping up. She grabbed Subaru's arm and pulled him far away from Kanata and Ako. 

"KANATA JUST CONFESSED TO AKO!!!" Yume hissed. 

"What? Really?!?!" Subaru blurted out. "Then should we leave them to it?" 

"Yeah" Yume said.