Chapter 2.

Dahil nga nakauwi nanaman ako sa bahay siguro magandang mag post muna ako sa blog ko. Yes I do have a blog ako pa, haha dito ako nag lalabas ng sa saloobin ko minsan mga thoughts ko lang minsan nga napapaisip ako kung may naga-adore ba sa mga blogs ko haha ewan ko rin.

[ duhitzcharax:

Hey you. Yes you, the one reading this, what do you think if you are in my position being an adventurer? Are you going to be happy? Are you going to cherish every moment?

You will go to places that you aren't familiar and make it your place, you will go with your squad and have fun, you'll have a lot of troubles because of your friends, you would fight with people who accuse you friends or you would fight them because they hurt you.

If you were in my position I guess you would cherish it as long as you have your friends roaming around you, actually being me is happy.

You should try being like me but not totally me. You can be me in your own way, you can be an adventurer in your own beautiful and wonderful way, being you can be happy. You know what? You will never know true happiness until you have truly loved, and you will never understand what pain really is until you have lost it.

I would tell you something, I went into a relationship called "love" well as far as I know relationship isn't only for people with boyfriends and girlfriends but also friends right? But for me this is only a puppy love, I love someone and I got hurt, I know in a relationship you can be hurt, but this could be one of the thing that really broke my heart.

But you know what? I thought to stand up and be happy instead of being sad.
If someone you love hurts you cry a river, build a bridge, and get over it.

Don’t rely on someone else for your happiness and self-worth. Only you can be responsible for that. If you can’t love and respect yourself – no one else will be able to make that happen. Accept who you are – completely; the good and the bad – and make changes as YOU see fit – not because you think someone else wants you to be different.

Adventures in your life can be cherished but tragically adventures that scarred your life can be kept as a lesson, so be happy with you have.
                                       ~ Blog Ended ]

Pagkatapos mag post ng blog parang naiisip kong mag vlog ng video ngayon dahil medyo magandang mag upload at dahil medyo tamad ako ngayon mag vlog bukas nalang.

3 notification in your Blog

@hijustmeyumi: never told me that you have a blog acc. Nice blog. Stay with this kind of thoughts xoxo.

@justsmbdy: thoughts of love? Adventures? Well I want to meet you! An adoring blog :)

@biancaxoxo: dearest friend. @sheilalalax @laraaa we love your blog, and stay with this troubles ahaha beautiful thoughts. Heart heart.

@mhmxboi: inspiring thoughts. See you in school.

Wait sino itong 'mhmxboi'? Kilala ko ba ito? Classmate ko ba ito? Haha. Mapapa "mhm" ka talaga dahil 'di ko nga siya kilala.. jusq.

Well nevermind kung sino man siya then nice to know na nakaka-inspire yung blog ko.

Makatulog na nga. Jusq. Good night world.

Sana tomorrow mas marami pa akong makilala at maayos na malaman about sa university na napasukan ko.

"""""""

Sorry short ito pero sana magustuhan niyo it idagdag nyo nalang dun sa first chapter. Haha parang 2nd chapter na kakabit nun hahaha hope you liked it.