24

"Take a left,"

"No that's wrong ,Tae!" Jimin protested

"No, its not at least that what the map says!" Tae stressed pointing to the map,eyes wide.

Jimin facepalmed himself "Tae the map is upside down" he grumbled

Tae peered at the map making a small "Oh" when he turned the map around.

Jimin sighed "great now how will we get out of this forest!" Jimin gestured with his hands

"The map?" Tae grimaced

The elder glared at the boy.
How can you not tell which way we're  going! It's fucking map for Godsake!

Jimin snatched the map out of his hands and started walking the right way this time.

Tae felt bad
I mean, he did lead them the wrong way and yea it was his fault but he still felt some type of way.

The rest of the walk was quiet the whole way out the forest.
Jimin wasn't mad anymore, not that he was, he was just frustrated and hungry. He looked back at his friend and saw that he was lagging behind him kicking sticks as he shuffled after him.

Jimin sighed and stopped which made Tae stop and look at him.

Jimin grabbed Tae's hand
Soft he thought
"I'm sorry about...earlier I just don't like being lost" jimin looked at the ground sort of guilty because he hurt him.

Tae smiled and wrapped his arms around the older waist pulling him into a hug.

"It's okay,Chimchim"

Jimin wrapped his arms around his neck and had a small smile on his face, blushing when Tae winked at him.

They stayed like that for a while, not realizing that they were bo-

Snap!

The two stopped hugging in sudden alert that they weren't alone.

Snap, Crackle!

"We gotta get out of here" jimin said.

"No we have to see what it is- WHOA"
Jimin grabbed Tae by the arm and they both ran out of there.

The unknown (thing) gave a breath of relife when he wasn't found, 'unknown' didn't want to ruin their lives it was just too....unsafe right now.

Killing them softly was the only option.

'unknown' peeped out of the little bush opening, the two had ran off
Once they had figured out that they weren't the only ones in the forest.

He got up, stuffing his hands in his pockets walking in the same direction that Jimin and Tae did.

×××
Killing me
Softly with his
Song
×××