2

Your reaction to seeing the Pastas.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Capricorn: Eyeless Jack// "O M G that blue mask totally dosent fit you, get out of my house, you DISGUST ME."

Cancer: Offenderman// "AAAAAAA ITS FUCKING HIDEOUSSS!!!! ITS- wait.
Those tentacles look awesome, can I touch those-"

Gemini: Jeff the Killer// "What's up with your smile? Like... how can you frown? If your like....sad?"

Taurus: Masky// "I've heard about you." *pats lap* "come sit on my knee and talk about your boring life."

Leo: Ticci Toby// "OMG ITS ACTUALLY YOU, THE TICCI TOBY! YOU KNOW WHAT WOULD BE GREAT?"
Toby: if you'd shut the fuck up so you don't make my headache worse, and stop moving so I can slice you in half with my hatchet.

Libra: Hoodie// "...Somebody left their mannequin in my kitchen."

Virgo: Laughing Jack// "You look like the emo version of Ronald McDonald."
😂😂😂

Sagittarius: Bloody Painter// *Runs down the hall screaming*

Scorpio: Slenderman// "L O L you have no face...!" *Laughs then pauses* "wait...you have no face..." *Runs away screaming*

Pisces: BEN Drowned// "Awwww you're so cute! Look at them little elf ears!" *Squeals of cuteness*
BEN: I isn't cute... >////<

Aries: Jane Everlasting// "Your fashion sense is terrible. Like gurl, go change your clothes before you decide to sneak up on somebody. That dress is disgusting, fix your Fucking hair. You're scaring me."
Jane: -Silent tear-

Aquarius: Sally// "Come with me sweet pea, we're gonna go play dolls." :3