1st Floor

"Cut!!!" the PD signaled the whole room which later followed with rustles of the crew moving on. Guanlin, the center piece, exited the set to the changing room. As soon as he sat on the room's sofa, he sighed loudly. Yoon Jisung, his manager, noticed it and approach the 22 years old male.

"Mind to spill the bean?" the manager asked without hesitation. Guanlin turns to his manager and let another sigh. Jisung knows that her artist is currently under a great pressure, her motherly instinct never lies.

"Come on, honey. I know you are so stressed right now. Just spill the bean; it will make it way better after it." Jisung sat next to her artist as she pats Guanlin's back supportively.

"Jisung, will it be okay if I take three days off this week?" Guanlin finally open his mouth, asking the older female hesitantly. Jisung smiled and hugged the younger male.

"Of course, honey. You've been working very hard. You definitely deserve a break." the manager said as he still hugging the tired artist. "I will inform the company. I will make sure to not disturb you, honey." she continues as she let Guanlin off her hug. The Taiwanese smiled and mouthed a thank you before walking to the changing cabin to change.

~^~v~

The campus library is currently very quiet except for this one lady who sat next to the psychology shelves. Since the library was pretty empty, the librarians just beeped his 'noisy' bell once to warn the girl.

"Geez, Seonho. What the crap wrong with you? You've been making brisky noises since 5 mins ago." One of the students in the library asked the loud girl five tables next to him. The said girl just smiled to him and then return to her loud business. Don't think of those dirty stuffs here; Seonho just trying to find her weekly reading copy which probably either under her laptop, right in front of her, or she is currently holding it.

"Huwaaahhh, I found it!!!" Seonho whispers loudly a.k.a screaming while waving a bundle of papers in her hand. Yes, she was holding it this whole time.

BEEEPPPP...... BEEEPPPPP....
The librarian beeped his bell again while the other remaining students in the library rolled their eyes. As expected from Seonho Yoo, they probably said in their heads. However, the brisky noises do not just ends there. Seonho now is packing her stuffs while making another noises.

"Hey, Seonho. Are you done now?" The same guy asked Seonho; the girl just nodded in reply and just walks away toward the exits.

"Why are you rushing, young lady?" the librarians asked as he scans Seonho's campus ID card.

"I'm going to a year end party with the girls. And I'm late now. Thank you, Mr. Jung!!!" Seonho said as quickly as possible, grabs her ID, and left the library rushing.

"Seonho partying with the girls? Probably with Hyungseob, Jihoon, and Daewhi. I definitely need to tell Hyunbin about this." The guy who was Seonho's table neighbor said in his head and fetch his phone to call someone immediately.

"Oh, hello, Hyunbin? I think Seonho is going to party again and from what I heard, she is going with the girls. Yes, the girls. You better fetch that girl or at least watch over her. We don't know what that girl can do when she is drunk, right? Idk, most likely the Cubism. Ah, no problem. It's been my job to look after that kid. Eww~ don't Dingdonghyun me! It's only for my wife to call me that. Bye, don't die." Donghyun Kim ends his call with the Hyunbin guy.