I'm in love with My Hot Teacher{student and Teacher love story}

My name is Zoey White, I'm in love with my teacher Mr.Garica. I've blonde with brown long - short staright hair , BIG blue eyes and have Big chest, i'm 18 year old. It all started Friday when my old teacher Mr. Flock got replaced and then came Mr.Garica he lool like he was from Puerto Rico, San Juan and he had blue mixed with green eyes, short black hair and have nine pack abs, and a beautiful smile. i really hope he the same age as me or like me, ever time i go to My class which is called language Arts my heart start beating really fast. My bf name Alice logtan, she is one year old than me alice have black curly short hair, and green eyes. I got up really early to take a shower, and got dress I was wearing a black and pink mini dress, black high heals, put my hair in a cute bond and two little strings of my hair on each side. then my phone rang it was Alice , i hurry up and anwer it. "hey!, Zoey hurry up and come outside your are going to miss the bus, i say okay and grabed my bookbag and headed toward the bus.

When i got on the bus some guys was looking at me, i hurry up and sat down next by Alice she had on a short cute dress and boots with her hair down. "girl you look good in that dress, she told me and you too!! i say to her and when the day with slow we was heading to Mr.Garica class which was four block, "hey Alice can you do me a favor, she nodded her head and i told her can she tell Mr. Garica who old he was. I sat down next to his guy name Wilson Negro Rodriguez he was a little chuck put cute for a Mexican boy. then i saw alice was at Mr. Garica desk, five mintues later she came back and say in my ear and say "he is 20 year old go get your man , and you is like three years apart. i was so happy when i look up he was looking at me,smiling and then he call my name to anwer a question on the border about love or who i like in this classroom. i got up, and my heart start to beat really fast. Everybody stop talking , making-out and i turn to face my classmates," Love is passion, A deep, tender, ineffable feeling of affection and solicitude toward a person." i told him ha said to me "go on tell your classmates who you like Ms.White.

"Ummm.... Mr.garica it kind of a private thing, i say to him. So Class since Ms.Whtie doesn't want to tell me who she like i'm going to have all of you to write a five full paper on how to talk about how you fell about somebody due tomorrow." i heard people say hell no i'm not during that shit , "Zoey please just tell Mr.garica who your like' Alice say to me. "okay i'm going to say it Mr.garica, he just nodded his head and "I like Mr.....Garica i think he fine as Hell. Everybody start to claped for me, and then the bell had ring to go home.

Chapter two: The Secret came out and Everybody looking at me!!!!!!!!!! shit i hate this