Chapter 2

<A/N>

Hi everyone!!!! This is my first story on wattpad and I'm really, really nervous. So any feedback would be appreciated. Thanks!!!!

VishalNeeraje...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<Michelle's POV>

So, yeah, Mrs Whats-her-name made me sit in the last row with Nerd-pants Sam Lawrence. I was cool with that. It was no biggie.

Until I saw him. My brain just went ASDFGHJKL within seconds. He was sooooooo hot. I mean it. With that black hair and those amazing green eyes, I just wanted to make him mine.

But in the back of my mind, I knew he would never go for it. He was just too uptight. Too good, if you know what I mean. 

I put my bag on the seat and sat down with a sigh. Nerd-pants looked up. His eyes, with those hazel irises, were enough to melt anyone's heart, not just mine. I just concentrated on looking at him, ensuring that my eyes had had their fill.

"Are you listening to me?" he asked.

"What?" I replied, tongue-in-cheek.

"What is your name?", he asked me.

Gosh. Out of all the things in the world he could have asked me, he asked me that? He really was out of touch with social life.

But still, I wanted him, so I decided to play along.

"Michelle" I replied.

"It is a pleasure to make your acquaintance, Michelle."he said, almost as if we were in Victorian England.

Two can play at that game, however.

"The pleasure is all mine, Sam." I replied.

I rather enjoyed talking to him, even if it was so formal. I enjoyed just sitting next to him. And this was just 5 minutes into our meeting each other.

This year will be soooo good.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<A/N>

Hope u enjoyed it!!!

I can only publish once a week, so keep reading!!!