( 02 )

Ren stares at JR with a concern look when JR suddenly put his head on the table.

"You have to go back home," Ren said.

"Don't want to," JR replies lazily, looks like he really get drunk tonight.

"But you can't sleep here." Ren still persuades JR, he holds JR's shoulder, trying to make him get up. Despite the situation now, Ren felt a strange sensation inside of him when he touches JR's body again.

He's been waiting for something like this to happened after all these years. But he didn't know where to contact JR, so he can only waiting, and finally that chance comes today.

JR raise up his head, staring at Ren for a while then grab his neck. "You're quite pretty," he smirks.

"Wait! You're drunk." Despite the fact that he really wants to have a chance like this to happened, he realized that JR did this just because he's drunk.

Deep inside, he knows that probably JR wouldn't even remember anything about him.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Minki sits on the sofa, watching Jonghyun who sits near him, drawing something on the paper.

Minki try to take a peek of Jonghyun's drawing and it somehow making him regretted that decision. Jonghyun is drawing the image of a girl, more exactly his girlfriend.

Minki never getting along with her and he also won't bother to make himself more friendly to her after he saw that girl is being closer to another boy from different school.

"You know what....."

"I really miss her," Jonghyun said before Minki start to say something. "I still can't believe that a pretty girl like her will choose me."

Minki rolls his eyes, "yeah, right..... But do you know....."

"I'm gonna ask her for a date this weekend." Jonghyun once again interrupted Minki's words.

Minki sigh.

Jonghyun is already blinded by love.

If only he knows what his girl doing behind him, he will be very disappointed.

If only Jonghyun knows that after all this time, the one who really loves him is Minki, what would happened with them?

Minki really wants to say to him about his feeling, but he's too afraid that it would shattered their friendship.

-----------------------------------------------------------